Barton Lifted

Guest stevieintoon

Guest stevieintoon

and take Fat Sam with you......

You can see why people say the toon are a soap opera, we're like a sick version of a Carry On film. This scouse bastard has just put the cherry on the top of late events for me. I'm not going to go on about fuckin Barton's previous we all know what he's done in the past, but the cunt has played about 5 decent passes in his toon career, slags the fuckin fans off, for booing the overpaid dross that they are, and now he's he's in custodial sentence. Guilty until proven innocent. Fuck off. I hope there's something in his contract saying he gets fuck all while he's in jail.

I'm not one to generalise, but I think most people in the North West are utter cunts.

Premiership footballer Joey Barton has been arrested in connection with an allegation of assault.

The 25-year-old Newcastle United player was one of three people arrested in Liverpool in the early hours of Thursday.

A Merseyside Police spokesman said: "Two males aged 25 and 19 and a women aged 27 were arrested at 5.30am on Church Street in Liverpool City Centre following an allegation of assault."

Barton missed Newcastle's game on Boxing Day due to an ankle injury and is believed to have travelled to Liverpool for a night out in the city.

According to reports in the Daily Mail, a complaint was made by two men who said they had been attacked by Barton and his companions.

The footballer, who grew up in Huyton, Merseyside, signed for Newcastle from Manchester City this summer in a £5.8 million deal.

But his career has been dogged by controversy and accusations of violence and disciplinary problems.

In 2005, his brother Michael, 19, was jailed for 17 years at Liverpool Crown Court for his part in the racist murder of Anthony Walker.

Watch out, I can see all the Barton bum boys bashing away an angry response now!

Remember, he's not shit, just "recovering from injury" - an injury that has apparently rmeoved his basic ability to pass a ball.

Oh and he's going to jail.

As much as he may be a cunt in the outside world, all that wouldn't really bother me if he was putting in good performances on a Saturday afternoon. The fact he's been absolute dross all season just makes the whole situation far worse.

Watch out, I can see all the Barton bum boys bashing away an angry response now!

Remember, he's not shit, just "recovering from injury" - an injury that has apparently rmeoved his basic ability to pass a ball.

Oh and he's going to jail.

As much as he may be a cunt in the outside world, all that wouldn't really bother me if he was putting in good performances on a Saturday afternoon. The fact he's been absolute dross all season just makes the whole situation far worse.