The press

Kevin Carr's Gloves

Generally reasonable piece.

I've got the impression Allardyce has caused as much harm at the back as injury by chopping and changing his defecne when unforced though.

Don't like the implication that post Keegan fans want rid and pre-Keegan ones don't either. I reckon there's divvies on both sides of that coin, as well as cooler heads.

I've got the impression Allardyce has caused as much harm at the back as injury by chopping and changing his defecne when unforced though.

Don't like the implication that post Keegan fans want rid and pre-Keegan ones don't either. I reckon there's divvies on both sides of that coin, as well as cooler heads.

Yes, that last bit was a tad soopafan-esque.

Yes, that last bit was a tad soopafan-esque.

I agree, but I do think that we've been spoilt by the Keegan years and its doing us no favours at the moment.

Some people seem to be slating the press but at the same time they're leaping on rumours of malcontent in the dressing room, odd transfers and supposed leaks. If they truly didn't rate the press, why the hell do they pay so much attention to it?

I get less pissed off with the press and more pissed off with supposed 'pundits' who watch nothing more than our highlights on MOTD yet appear to see no problems with the way we're playing and seem to think we're all in la-la land. You know who you are, Stan Collymore, Mark Bright et al..