Are we safe?

IrishMag

Looking at the table, 6 points off the drop, managerless, just been frightening drubbed 6-0 in 45 mins at the weekend. With all this uncertainty, Nigel Pearson in charge and not looking like he actually gives a fiddlers fcuk, I don't think theres a team in this league that wouldn't fancy playing us at this moment in time. We've picked up feck all points recently while teams like Reading, Birmingham and Spurs have caught up with us, and Blackburn, Villa and West Ham have stretched away. We're in serious danger of getting dragged into the relegation battle, unless someone saves us. Do you reckon we'll be alright and stay in mid-table or move up when someone comes in?

If 40 points is safety, effectively anyone below the top 3 is in danger, but realistically although its close for comfort I think there will be 3 teams worse than us, I hope.....

the bolton game is massive. win that and we can start looking up instead of down. if we lose or draw and other results don't go our way, we could easily get sucked into it. there's always one side that sinks in the new year.

If 40 points is safety, effectively anyone below the top 3 is in danger, but realistically although its close for comfort I think there will be 3 teams worse than us, I hope.....

Maybe so, but can you imagine our team involved in a couple of 6 pointers? ;)

derby and fulham are lookign doomed like but i reckon sunderland could still get out of it. bolton, wigan, boro and birmingham are all still in the mix. us and reading could get pulled into it too.

I think we are, only because of the teams in worse plight than us. Derby and Fulham I think will go, Id also think Bolton could be in trouble having just sold Anelka.