So lets get this right.

duckerDavies

We could of most likely of had-

Gérard Houllier has won-French League Championship x 3, League cup x2, Fa Cup x 1, Uefa x 1, European Under-19 Football Championship x 1.

Didier Deschamps-Serie B winner 2006-07

Mark Hughes-Hasn't won anything yet but looks so promising Man utd may offer him Fergies job when he leaves.

and many many more and we go for-

Keegan-Football League First Division (Level 2),Runner up-FA Premier League ,Runner up Charity Shield,Football League Second Division ,Football League First Division .

And lets not forget he nearly took Man city down.

Keegans level is clearly the championship,So we've took him from the circus to the circus :nufc:

Do we ever fucking learn :nufc::icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

We could of most likely of had-

Gérard Houllier has won-French League Championship x 3, League cup x2, Fa Cup x 1, Uefa x 1, European Under-19 Football Championship x 1.

Didier Deschamps-Serie B winner 2006-07

Mark Hughes-Hasn't won anything yet but looks so promising Man utd may offer him Fergies job when he leaves.

and many many more and we go for-

Keegan-Football League First Division (Level 2),Runner up-FA Premier League ,Runner up Charity Shield,Football League Second Division ,Football League First Division .

And lets not forget he nearly took Man city down.

Keegans level is clearly the championship,So we've took him from the circus to the circus :nufc:

Do we ever fucking learn :nufc::icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

I have my reservations about the apointment but this in bold is quite clearly bollocks. He took us to within an inch of the title and I for one would be over the moon to get anywhere near that again.

He's got teams promoted no bother at all and never got a team relegated.

He's also never had any problems attracting quality players.

So Championship leven is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard.