Kevin Keegan..

snakehips

If there was even an ounce of truth in this it would appall me. :rolleyes:

Nee problem with him reading websites imo. If he starts buying players/managing the team based on what he reads though... unless it's something I've suggested obviously. :icon_lol:

PS. Keegan, get rid of Shola, Smith, Geremi and Carr would ya, there's a good fellow.

Nee problem with him reading websites imo. If he starts buying players/managing the team based on what he reads though... unless it's something I've suggested obviously. :icon_lol:

PS. Keegan, get rid of Shola, Smith, Geremi and Carr would ya, there's a good fellow.

Buy adriano, ronaldo (brazilian) and quaresma aswel.

Guest Patrokles

Shite.

This is the reason why I hope there isn't any ounce of truth behind the story...

Are ye caalin' Keegan a liar???? :icon_lol:;):D

Perfectly true. He said he likes to read the websites a lot as the fans sometimes see things he (he might have said 'we' in respect of the whole coaching set up) doesn't.

He also said that as well as looking for my posts first, he blanks yours - even more so, I would think, now that you've called him a liar!

the last sentence may not be necessarily true B)

This is the reason why I hope there isn't any ounce of truth behind the story...

ronaldos just one of the greatest forwards of all time

adriano has the potential to be one of the best forwards in the world

quaresma is the nearest we can get to an cronaldo type of player

all reasonalbly cheap. but we wouldnt want them

Nee problem with him reading websites imo. If he starts buying players/managing the team based on what he reads though... unless it's something I've suggested obviously. ;)

Queresma I can't argue with...he is class.

But Ronaldo and Adriano?..I don't think so!

Ronaldo is only a shadow of himself, but with an ego the size of the USA. He'd be another Kluivert, and one would question why he'd come here if he did.

Adriano is worse. The last time he had a decent game would be about 6 years ago. Bloated like an ankle with gout, and is more interested in having competitions with his mates on who can stay out the longest and party the hardest. He's trouble and seeing Julio Baptista ruin his reputation playing in the PL, Adriano would be even worse than that, but on bigger wages.

You talk of players of the past my friend... :icon_lol:

Nee problem with him reading websites imo. If he starts buying players/managing the team based on what he reads though... unless it's something I've suggested obviously. ;)

Queresma I can't argue with...he is class.

But Ronaldo and Adriano?..I don't think so!

Ronaldo is only a shadow of himself, but with an ego the size of the USA. He'd be another Kluivert, and one would question why he'd come here if he did.

Adriano is worse. The last time he had a decent game would be about 6 years ago. Bloated like an ankle with gout, and is more interested in having competitions with his mates on who can stay out the longest and party the hardest. He's trouble and seeing Julio Baptista ruin his reputation playing in the PL, Adriano would be even worse than that, but on bigger wages.

You talk of players of the past my friend... :icon_lol:

You cant question ronaldos ability, hes scored goals at every club hes been at and you cant compare him to kluivert becuause kluivert never has been and never will be as good as he is. Your point about adriano is fair enough but if a manager can get him back to his best he has the potential to be the best in the world.