Twinning clubs.

Park Life

I would twin us with Napoli.

A club in perpetual chaos with the odd big name signing and ideas above its station. :D

(Although they did fluke the league in recent history).

First Southern Italian club to win the league and completed the double the same year. Also 'fluked' the Uefa Cup too (back when it was a far tougher competition) and had players like Ciro Ferrara complementing Maradona. Won the league again a couple of seasons later.

Apart from that though ;)

A club in perpetual chaos with the odd big name signing and ideas above its station. B)

First Southern Italian club to win the league and completed the double the same year. Also 'fluked' the Uefa Cup too (back when it was a far tougher competition) and had players like Ciro Ferrara complementing Maradona. Won the league again a couple of seasons later.

:D

I was talking more about the vibe of the place. :D

A club in perpetual chaos with the odd big name signing and ideas above its station. B)

Unlike them though, we aren't poor financially as a club.

Give me something man. :panic:

A club in perpetual chaos with the odd big name signing and ideas above its station. :panic:

I was talking more about the vibe of the place. B)

Give me something man. :crylaughin:

"A club in perpetual chaos with the odd big name signing and ideas above its station."

You can have that one :D