British Airways

snakehips

don't think the "everybody else is doing it" is a valid argument SMO.

Well every fucka else is doing it therefore pushing everyone's premiums up and up so I'm not gonna sit on my high-moral horse and say "no actually I am not injured please don't hand me thousands of pounds" anymore.

If that's wrong then fair enough - I may well be a grade A cunt. But this bump I had and the ensuing claims made by the bint involved has finally pushed me over the moral edge and woe fucking betide the next bastard who hits my rear-end (not u Meenzer <_< ) cos they is gonna pay!

Hope he ends up bankrupt tbh. Sick of this sort of blame culture where whenever anything goes wrong someone tries to sue someone over it.

Totally agree.

Like those parents who's daughter had washing up detergent accidently put in her orange juice. She's not even fully recovered yet and their already on about suing the hotel. If it was my kid, I'd just be praying she makes a full recovery and if she did then there'd be no need to take things further. Perhaps I'm just too nice. <_<

You are fucking insane. This has got to be one of the most nailed on cases of negligence I've seen in years.

so what's the cause Rico?

The AIB don't know yet but you do! Amazing..........................................

Hope he ends up bankrupt tbh. Sick of this sort of blame culture where whenever anything goes wrong someone tries to sue someone over it.

Totally agree.

Like those parents who's daughter had washing up detergent accidently put in her orange juice. She's not even fully recovered yet and their already on about suing the hotel. If it was my kid, I'd just be praying she makes a full recovery and if she did then there'd be no need to take things further. Perhaps I'm just too nice. <_<

You are fucking insane. This has got to be one of the most nailed on cases of negligence I've seen in years.

so what's the cause Rico?

The AIB don't know yet but you do! Amazing..........................................

I'm talking about the detergent.

When I worked in the Betting Shops as a stoodent, we got robbed one afternoon. I had a gun placed to my head and my mate had a baseball bat swung at him. There was a lass also with us who they didn't go near. She got £10k in copensation for her 'ordeal', we claimed nowt. Wish I had now like.