Truly dirty Makem scum

Kevin Carr's Gloves

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/Brent39...life.3832153.jp

Brent's killers jailed for life

Brent Martin's killers (l-r) Marcus Miller, William Hughes and Stephen Bonallie

« Previous « PreviousNext » Next »

View GalleryA gang of sadistic killers who battered disabled Brent Martin to death have been given life sentences.

William Hughes, 21, was sentenced to life imprisonment and must serve a minimum of 22 years.

>>Brent Martin tribute page

Marcus Miller, 16, and Stephen Bonallie, 17, were ordered to be detained "at Her Majesty's pleasure" at Newcastle Crown Court today.

Miller must serve at least 15 years and Bonallie at least 18 years.

Hughes, a father of two from Washington Road, and Miller from Baxter Road, pleaded guilty to murder at a previous hearing.

Bonallie of Birtley Avenue, Sunderland was found guilty after a trial.

The court had previously heard how Brent was beaten to death for fun by three "animals" he regarded as friends.

During the prolonged attack Brent sobbed and pleaded with his attackers to be his friend, even telling them he loved them.

His two teenage tormentors were trained boxers - one even kissed his fists before knocking him out cold.

Brent died in hospital two days after he was found with multiple injuries in Baxter Road, Town End Farm, on 23 August, 2007.

>>FULL STORY and reaction in Saturday's Sunderland Echo

The full article contains 197 words and appears in Sunderland Echo newspaper.Last Updated: 29 February 2008 3:13 PM

Hope they get raped every day.

This is what I was getting at in the immigrants thread the other day. We are probably one of the most violent hideous countries in the world at the minute and we need to be sorting out our own before we worry about anyone else.

We need a decent zero tolerance PM in place to sort these fucks out once and for all.

Stop spending so much money on shit, build another 50'000 jail cells, create thousands of jobs in the process and start locking people up for robbery, assault and all the other crimes courts see fit to hand out 'warnings' for.

I don't think we are a horrendously violent country btw. I'm not just being contrary. I think there's a perception that things are getting worse re: that but I've never seen any figures that actually back that up. I do think certain areas seem to be getting worse though in that there are communities where there is a widespread lack of hope etc. And the people who live in those places aren't devoid of blame either.

It seems to be a fashion choice these days to become a teenage criminal though and we really need to stop it.

Betting yourmate a fiver you can knock a stranger out and then kissing your knuckles in front of him before you do it? People like that should be put down imo! Dogs dont even attack people without a reason!

Edited by J69

It seems to be a fashion choice these days to become a teenage criminal though and we really need to stop it

Aye, I know what you mean. I just think sometimes (a lot of the time) there is sensationalist media reporting and (with that and everything else they report in a similar matter) it isn't particularly helpful.

This is what I was getting at in the immigrants thread the other day. We are probably one of the most violent hideous countries in the world at the minute and we need to be sorting out our own before we worry about anyone else.

We need a decent zero tolerance PM in place to sort these fucks out once and for all.

Stop spending so much money on shit, build another 50'000 jail cells, create thousands of jobs in the process and start locking people up for robbery, assault and all the other crimes courts see fit to hand out 'warnings' for.

Violent crime is down - there are many, many countries more violent than the UK.

Lets emulate the US where 1 in a 100 are now in jail - that'll work.

Nice link to immigration btw - the Mail would be proud.

Violent crime is down - there are many, many countries more violent than the UK.

Lets emulate the US where 1 in a 100 are now in jail - that'll work.

Nice link to immigration btw - the Mail would be proud.

Have you read what I said in the other thread? Obviously not <_<