The relegation Battle

I still think we're right in it, but the last 1 1/2 games have given me more hope that we'll do enough. The best I think we can hope for is a point next week as Spurs are playing really well at home, but three points the week after against Reading and I think we'll be ok.

We still have some big games to play but my worries have eased a lot after the last two games. I think it is going to be Fulham and Derby and 1 from Bolton and Birmingham. Apparently McFadden is out for a couple of weeks that could be very bad for them.

That's how I see it too at the moment, but it can all change so quickly. Except the Derby bit.

We still have some big games to play but my worries have eased a lot after the last two games. I think it is going to be Fulham and Derby and 1 from Bolton and Birmingham. Apparently McFadden is out for a couple of weeks that could be very bad for them.

That's how I see it too at the moment, but it can all change so quickly. Except the Derby bit.

We are the only team to lose to Derby this season. The shame of it!

I know. 40% of their points have come from us this season :razz::icon_lol:

I know. 40% of their points have come from us this season :razz::icon_lol:

Funny as that is, if we'd taken just 4 points from them, we'd be safe by now.

I still think we're right in it, but the last 1 1/2 games have given me more hope that we'll do enough. The best I think we can hope for is a point next week as Spurs are playing really well at home, but three points the week after against Reading and I think we'll be ok.

:razz:

Don't like this attitude. The players had this frame of mind when shipping goals to Liverpool, Man U, Villa and Arsenal.

The Mackems beat Villa away, Fulham beat Everton away. We can beat Spurs.

Don't like this attitude. The players had this frame of mind when shipping goals to Liverpool, Man U, Villa and Arsenal.

Portsmouth won at Old Trafford, Barnsley won at Anfield. Believe!

Fulham won at home, didn't they? They haven't won away in the league for about 2 seasons. I'd take a draw next week like.

Fulham won at home, didn't they? They haven't won away in the league for about 2 seasons. I'd take a draw next week like.

I stand corrected.

....said the man in the orthopedic shoe.