Mouse Help

Tooj

Woke up this morning (got myself a gun ho ho ho) and my mouse just wasn't responding at all. All of the drivers are installed, the wires are hooked up, I've even tried different USB ports but still no joy.

Any ideas folks? Should I just purchase a new one?

You got another PC or mouse to try in the house? :(

I'm at work at the minute like chap. :icon_lol:

Well take your mouse from work home then and try that tonight and if that works buy a new one for home or keep the one from work and steal a workmates one.

Woke up this morning (got myself a gun ho ho ho) and my mouse just wasn't responding at all.

You know, you need to feed and water the poor thing you cruel sod..... :icon_lol:

On a serious note, try khay's advice and get a different mouse. If it's still a problem you know it's the PC (or more like the USB drivers).

time to start deleting the USB devices in the device manager and then re-adding them me thinks... :icon_lol:

You tried scanning for new hardware and making sure the entry under 'Mice and other pointing devices' is all setup correctly?