London pubs with "the Norwegian"

Guest Stevie

Guest alex
I can only imagine how little that bothers Luke. :lol:

Devastated tbh. :lol:

Of course, much like RobW, Fop pours scorn of others without ever having told us what he does. I wonder why.

On a side not one of my Chelsea mates at work is like "cam and watch the faakin blues wiv us", it's a huge day for the Premiership, but fuck it my only concern is NUFC, I'd rather watch a toon friendly, than a Premiership decider not involving us.

I reckon it's done and dusted anyway. I can't see Man Utd failing to beat Wigan.

I can. If it's level at half time there'll be some twitchy bums. Heskey has got a performance in him, and Bramble plays like he's on whizz against big teams.

I just think Man Utd will play their best side as the European Cup Final is a week and a half away and they know that if they win it doesn't matter what happens at Stamford Bridge.

Plus it's against Wigan, who are safe from relegation and have nothing to play for. And their manager is Steve Bruce.

Aye, the flipside being Bolton aren't safe either.

I thought Bolton's goal difference meant they pretty much are?

Of course, much like RobW, Fop pours scorn of others without ever having told us what he does. I wonder why.

I completely agree. :lol:

What is also quite funny is that he came out of his agreeing twaddle to have a pop at me, but as soon as you challenge him or ask him a difficult question he's back on the "I concur" bollocks again. Surely the very definition of message board cowardice. :lol:

What is also quite funny is that he came out of his agreeing twaddle to have a pop at me, but as soon as you challenge him or ask him a difficult question he's back on the "I concur" bollocks again. Surely the very definition of message board cowardice. :lol:

You're completely right.

I concur.

Twat. :lol:

I agree.

Fop you seem to be dwelling in self perpetuated message board tedium :lol:

Stop trying to get the one up on everyone and just post normally.

Guest alex

See? Power mad man.

See? Power mad man.

:lol:

Incidentally I was hoping "the Norwegian" was some kind of rhyming slang or some other nifty trick. I was disappointed with the relatively mundane explanation. :lol:

:lol:

I think you're right. :lol:

But in fairness my disagreeing/having an opinion different from the mob is frowned upon (unless you are one of the usual suspects, of course), although desperately craved by many here.

If my agreeing and not having a different opinion is also frowned upon (although amusingly has managed to wind the usual suspects up no end in less than a week and got Alex all tetchy from his lack of argument fix).

Then what is a girl/supervillian/hamster to do? :lol:

But in fairness my disagreeing/having an opinion different from the mob is frowned upon (unless you are one of the usual suspects, of course), although desperately craved by many here.

If my agreeing and not having a different opinion is also frowned upon (although amusingly has managed to wind the usual suspects up no end in less than a week and got Alex all tetchy from his lack of argument fix).

Just act normally but try to avoid 16 page long thread killing arguments.

It couldn't be simpler! :lol:

You could bore for England Fop. You really could.

I agree.

You could bore for England Fop. You really could.

He could coward for Italy.

I agree.

Just act normally but try to avoid 16 page long thread killing arguments.

It couldn't be simpler! :o

I would agree, but no self respecting villain would be a complete punch bag (see above - plus the usual suspects get agitated :lol: ), they'd be kicked out of the guild and lose their volcano lair and everything. :lol:

Plus human psychology (and the last few days) suggests that whatever I say will be "wrong", so I may as well fulfil the given role and enjoy it.

Guest alex
I would agree, but no self respecting villain would be a complete punch bag (see above - plus the usual suspects get agitated :lol: ), they'd be kicked out of the guild and lose their volcano lair and everything. :lol:

Plus human psychology (and the last few days) suggests that whatever I say will be "wrong", so I may as well fulfil the given role and enjoy it.

That's ennui.

Incidentally I was hoping "the Norwegian" was some kind of rhyming slang or some other nifty trick. I was disappointed with the relatively mundane explanation. :D

Personally I though Stevie was finally coming out of the closet and up for a big night with Meenzer but then I remembered was the other Scandinavian :D