Uh oh

Snake

Just checked again and he said 'I've told the players - and it might disappoint them (grins) - but I'm still here and I'm gonna be here, and I want to help take this club back up the table...'

Bit of selective hearing there methinks.

Ok I'm a deaf bastard

First and foremost I still think the majority of guff reported on last week by the press was exagerated beyond what was needed - however, IF even the slightest scrap were true about Mike Ashley then in my eyes he might as well pack his pags and fuck off right now. Keegan is the Messiah on Tyneside for a very good reason, that reason is no different now than it was all those years ago. I must admit after watching that BBC post-match interview today I really don't like the sound of that meeting or the fact that Kev said it was 'needed', makes me think Ashley's sticking his oar in too much and hampering things more than helping. I hope, for the sake of the club and all of us that there really isn't a power struggle between Kev and Ashley because Kev will win everytime for me - if Ashley wants success he needs to button it, stay in the background and be the silent financial backing for us otherwise it will ruin everything... and the Toon hasn't had anywhere near as much possible momentum to do great things as it has right now.

Currently, I'm very nervous about our future.

Good post. It's clear KK doesn't think he has enough control.