Resident Evil 4 on the Wii

Wavey Davey

Wor lass can't play it if she's in on her own as she gets too scared :blink:

The wife plays things like Big Brain academy and MySims. Looks fun, but not my area.

She's watched me play it, but has no inclination to play herself. Especially when I'm exploding heads or getting decapitated by chainsaw-wielding spaniards.

Is it only on the Wii?

GameCube. :blink:

PS2 as well.

Gamecube has none of the extras that Wii and PS2 versions have.

i thought the gamecube had the full version of the game?

not neccesarily the same extras, which the gc version has plenty of, but the game itself??

Is it only on the Wii?

GameCube. :blink:

PS2 as well.

Gamecube has none of the extras that Wii and PS2 versions have.

i thought the gamecube had the full version of the game?

not neccesarily the same extras, which the gc version has plenty of, but the game itself??

Oh, it's the full game.

from wikipedia:

Exclusive features

Capcom added new content made specifically for the PlayStation 2, and later added into the PC and Wii releases.

Separate Ways, a five chapter minigame which revolves around Ada Wong's involvement in Resident Evil 4, and her connection to Albert Wesker, a former member of the Raccoon Police Department S.T.A.R.S., who is now attempting to revive Umbrella. During the minigame, the player can use a pump-action shotgun and a bowgun with explosive arrows, two exclusive weapons. The Japanese version of the minigame title is the another order.

Ada's Report, a five-part documentary, which analyzes Ada's relationship with Wesker and his role in the plot. Players unlock portions of the documentary as they progress through the Separate Ways mini-game.

New costume set, one of which portrays Leon as a 1920s mobster, and puts Ashley in an indestructible suit of armor. Leon's Chicago Typewriter also has a drum magazine as opposed to the regular box magazine.

P.R.L. 412 (Plaga Removal Laser), a laser gun which can be used to stun or kill an enemy. Unlocked by beating the "Professional" difficulty setting. With a tap it releases a bright flash that blinds the enemies temporarily and causes some damage. With a complete charge it creates a beam of light that can instantly kill any enemies caught in the beam. In the Wii version, the weapon fires a beam at every targetable object onscreen, including enemies and windows.

Movie Browser, a feature that allows the player to view cut scenes from both Separate Ways and the actual game. The feature is unlocked after a player beats the game.

Amateur mode, an easier difficulty setting which is exclusive to the Japanese and PC versions. In the PC version, a player will start the game with the shotgun already in their inventory on Easy mode.

I had it on GC but got annoyed at that stupid lass you have to shepherd around so gave up on it. I like the idea of the Wii aiming (badumtish) though, so I might buy it again.