Today's EURO matches

Besty

Hilarious stuff tbh. Demonstrates that the biggest problem of English football is probably the head up the own arse mentality. Too many people (players included) believe the SKY-generated hype.

It also shows that players shouldn't be judged on single performances to assess their strengths and weaknesses. For example to say that Lahm is piss poor defensively is ok based on last night's game, but totally wide of the mark when you judge his normal performances. Same for Mertesacker who is normally absolutely faultless and imho one of the most talented defenders in football at the moment. Parky couldn't spot a talented player when getting beaten with one though...

Spot on.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

England fan then Torres?

How did you guess?...............I find them very amusing.

r97806_297152.jpg

I take it you find them equally amusing? :icon_lol:

Well not really but if I did I would say It's more of a black comedy :icon_lol:

Who's your national team If you don't mind me asking?

Guest Stevie
Damn, this was awful. We were the far worse team for about 2/3 of the match and still luckily won it. That's German luck tbh.

Lahm did everything wrong and right. I'd kill the Turckish 'keeper personally tbh...

Individually we're head and shoulders better than the krauts, it's a crying shame that ginger bastard was ever given control of the England team.

The two centre halfs are astonishingly shite. The fundamental thing in football is passing the ball, both of them reminded me of Stephen Caldwell in this aspect.

The Krauts are underrated and Engurlad are vastly overrated. To say that Engurland is head and shoulders above them in any respect is complete trash.

How many of the German players would get in an England 11 ?

Only Ballack, Klose, Podolski and Lahm would have any chance. The rest are sub standard.

Lehmann is better than any English Keeper and Frings is better than any holding midfielder England has. Metzelder is also woth a shout, not to mention Schweinsteiger.

How many English players would make the German team is a more appropriate question.

You are a fuckin mug. Metzelder wouldn't be in the top 8 English centre halfs in my opinion. As for Lehman oh my god, leave you fucking cunt. I think he would probably admit himself he couldn't wipe James' arse, you could even put a case up for Harper being better, I've certainly not seen James or Harper drop two clangers in one game like he did last night. Frings oh dear.

You really haven`t got a clue, do you? David James is a joke..........and so is your knowledge of football.

I've forgotten more about football than you will ever know you fuckin Swiss cunt. 4-2 4-2 4-2. Support a team from your home country you gloryhunting tosspot or better still your home city.

David James had a two dodgy seasons in his career at Liverpool, apart from that I don't think Harry Redknapp is far wrong when he says technically he's one of if not the best keeper in the world. His concentration is fucking spot on these days, and to compare him to Lehmann is an insult.

I repeat the only German that would start in the England team would be Klose in my opinion would be Klose.

Hilarious stuff tbh. Demonstrates that the biggest problem of English football is probably the head up the own arse mentality. Too many people (players included) believe the SKY-generated hype.

It also shows that players shouldn't be judged on single performances to assess their strengths and weaknesses. For example to say that Lahm is piss poor defensively is ok based on last night's game, but totally wide of the mark when you judge his normal performances. Same for Mertesacker who is normally absolutely faultless and imho one of the most talented defenders in football at the moment. Parky couldn't spot a talented player when getting beaten with one though...

:icon_lol:

Mate be honest against almost anyone bar an under-strength Turkei you would have been destroyed last night. How many times did they hit the woodwork? When a German defence can't handle Kazim- Kazim- Kazim-Kazim-Kazim you know there is something wrong. I'm particularly hard on Meatpacker these days as Mrs P seems to have taken a liking to the lanky one.

Your most dangerous player by a mile these days is Pigfucker.

England fan then Torres?

r97806_297152.jpg

Not at all, I`d like to see England winning if they weren`t such a circus. Generally, I don`t really care that much for international football except EC and world cup. My wife is German so I like to see them do well and I like to see the Liverpool players do well regardless of who they play for. I can`t stand Italy or Turkey though.

England fan then Torres?

r97806_297152.jpg

Not at all, I`d like to see England winning if they weren`t such a circus. Generally, I don`t really care that much for international football except EC and world cup. My wife is German so I like to see them do well and I like to see the Liverpool players do well regardless of who they play for. I can`t stand Italy or Turkey though.

England have three problems in my opinion :

The Gutless F.A.

The Media Hype surrounding them.

The players look like they don't give a fuck.

England fan then Torres?

r97806_297152.jpg

The Gutless F.A.

Those and being drawn in a group with quater finalists and potential finalists.

Guest Stevie
England fan then Torres?

r97806_297152.jpg

I look at Swiss people as German, to be honest so it's no wonder you're bumming shite players. If you look back to the war which countries banks, gladly accomodated the Nazi blood money. Certainly makes you think.

England fan then Torres?

r97806_297152.jpg

The Gutless F.A.

Those and being drawn in a group with quater finalists and potential finalists.

I don't think the manager helped matters. It was a tough group though.

England fan then Torres?

r97806_297152.jpg

The Gutless F.A.

Aye, but they aren't serious problems. :icon_lol:

Damn, this was awful. We were the far worse team for about 2/3 of the match and still luckily won it. That's German luck tbh.

Lahm did everything wrong and right. I'd kill the Turckish 'keeper personally tbh...

Individually we're head and shoulders better than the krauts, it's a crying shame that ginger bastard was ever given control of the England team.

The two centre halfs are astonishingly shite. The fundamental thing in football is passing the ball, both of them reminded me of Stephen Caldwell in this aspect.

The Krauts are underrated and Engurlad are vastly overrated. To say that Engurland is head and shoulders above them in any respect is complete trash.

How many of the German players would get in an England 11 ?

Only Ballack, Klose, Podolski and Lahm would have any chance. The rest are sub standard.

Lehmann is better than any English Keeper and Frings is better than any holding midfielder England has. Metzelder is also woth a shout, not to mention Schweinsteiger.

How many English players would make the German team is a more appropriate question.

You are a fuckin mug. Metzelder wouldn't be in the top 8 English centre halfs in my opinion. As for Lehman oh my god, leave you fucking cunt. I think he would probably admit himself he couldn't wipe James' arse, you could even put a case up for Harper being better, I've certainly not seen James or Harper drop two clangers in one game like he did last night. Frings oh dear.

You really haven`t got a clue, do you? David James is a joke..........and so is your knowledge of football.

I've forgotten more about football than you will ever know you fuckin Swiss cunt. 4-2 4-2 4-2. Support a team from your home country you gloryhunting tosspot or better still your home city.

David James had a two dodgy seasons in his career at Liverpool, apart from that I don't think Harry Redknapp is far wrong when he says technically he's one of if not the best keeper in the world. His concentration is fucking spot on these days, and to compare him to Lehmann is an insult.

I repeat the only German that would start in the England team would be Klose in my opinion would be Klose.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol::angry: :angry:

I`m so glad we don`t agree. You clueless racist bimbo. You`re opinion isn`t worth jack shit...........and stop trying to prove that time after time.

Guest Stevie

The best thing I can say about the German National side, is that blonde bird the camera kept focussing on last night, not many birds in life are near to perfection, but she was, apart from being kraut of course.

England fan then Torres?

r97806_297152.jpg

I look at Swiss people as German, to be honest so it's no wonder you're bumming shite players. If you look back to the war which countries banks, gladly accomodated the Nazi blood money. Certainly makes you think.

:icon_lol:

England fan then Torres?

r97806_297152.jpg

You, however, are a fool and a racist fool at that. You simply don`t stimulate thought, you merely bring shame to your own kind with you`re lack of knowledge and woefully poor intellect.

The best thing I can say about the German National side, is that blonde bird the camera kept focussing on last night, not many birds in life are near to perfection, but she was, apart from being kraut of course.

Beaten again hands down :icon_lol:

Guest Stevie
England fan then Torres?

r97806_297152.jpg

You, however, are a fool and a racist fool at that. You simply don`t stimulate thought, you merely bring shame to your own kind with you`re lack of knowledge and woefully poor intellect.

I think Switzerland is the only nation on earth other than Russia, who England fans can't sing "if it wasn't for the English you'd be Krauts" to.

I don't know how you have the audacity to call anyone clueless, I could drag up 50 threads where I've just thought "this kid is a fuckin wank", and that's nothing to do with being prejudiced against foreign Liverpool fans, although the fact you support them is a disgrace in my opinion.

England fan then Torres?

r97806_297152.jpg

I think Switzerland is the only nation on earth other than Russia, who England fans can't sing "if it wasn't for the English you'd be Krauts[/b]" to.

I don't know how you have the audacity to call anyone clueless, I could drag up 50 threads where I've just thought "this kid is a fuckin wank", and that's nothing to do with being prejudiced against foreign Liverpool fans, although the fact you support them is a disgrace in my opinion.

Americans can sing that at you!

As for dragging up threads................I could drag up at least 5 in this thread alone that suggest that you`re a clueless little tabloid-trained racist.

Sorry, the US fans can`t sing that because they`re not in the tournament...............but then again, neither are you! :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Edited by Torres

Sorry, the US fans can`t sing that because they`re not in the tournament...............but then again, neither are you! :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Torres you are one of the most clueless, confused mongs I have ever seen on the internet. A Swiss bloke who thinks he's a scouser and is named after a dago, oh dear.

Torres you are one of the most clueless, confused mongs I have ever seen on the internet. A Swiss bloke who thinks he's a scouser and is named after a dago, oh dear.

I`m not Swiss you tool.

Guest Stevie
England fan then Torres?

r97806_297152.jpg

I think Switzerland is the only nation on earth other than Russia, who England fans can't sing "if it wasn't for the English you'd be Krauts[/b]" to.

Americans can sing that at you!

As for dragging up threads................I could drag up at least 5 in this thread alone that suggest that you`re a clueless little tabloid-trained racist.

Your opinion doesn't count though, you've shown that on countless occasions, you should stick to fuckin shouting Seig Heil and yodelling you idiot. As for your comment about America, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.