Valencia (h) Pissup

Matt

4 booked at £15 a pop :icon_lol:

Nice one mate, i take it thats not the platinum club though :icon_lol:

I think it is, aye. That was the price on the website iirc.

Ahh, so you must pay for whatever you eat then. Sounds great anyway, who's the 4th?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 booked at £15 a pop :rolleyes:

Ahh, so you must pay for whatever you eat then. Sounds great anyway, who's the 4th?

Ah dinnae ken. I'm guessing you pay for the food though, aye :icon_lol:

Me. :icon_lol:

Me. :rolleyes:

:icon_lol:

Apparently Renton and his lass are going to be in the Platinum Club too btw. Said I'd send him and text to let him know the craic.

Is he doing the cooking? :icon_lol:

No cheeky numbers before kick-off :icon_lol:

I'll be around pre-match like if you fancy a couple of jars.

Have the tickets went on sale?

If I can get tickets I'll drop by for some catching up and a few peevies with wor kid, Amanda. :rolleyes:

We've taken a couple weeks off from the 11th so we may as well make an early start. :rolleyes:

Don't know how keen people are, but I'm off on holiday so I will be happy to roll up at anytime- maybe Trent 12-1 ish then on to the ground. Also if you get in early enough you can snare a table and get HT drinks pre-ordered (warm by the time it comes though).

Don't know how keen people are, but I'm off on holiday so I will be happy to roll up at anytime- maybe Trent 12-1 ish then on to the ground. Also if you get in early enough you can snare a table and get HT drinks pre-ordered (warm by the time it comes though).

Me too, 12ish sounds good.

Aye well Jonny, try and not have an all nighter on the friday so when i turn up this time you can a) talk b, stand up and c) walk.

:icon_lol:

I haven't been out on a Friday for months man, seriously. Yet it always unfortunately seems to happen the night before we have a match. :blink:

I know, i'm not a regular Toontastic poster so one or two in this thread mightn't know who i am, but i'm a reg on N-O and was wondering if i could pop along to wherever it is you guys go pre-match? Just to put a few faces to names like; obviously, i shan't be drinking (chortle chortle) - but it'd just be canny to meet a few of the lads. :icon_lol:

Got my ticket :blink:

You coming to the pissup then G?

Aye i might do like.

Good, I can give you a good battering for you being a cheeky twat since you turned 18. :icon_lol:

I know, i'm not a regular Toontastic poster so one or two in this thread mightn't know who i am, but i'm a reg on N-O and was wondering if i could pop along to wherever it is you guys go pre-match? Just to put a few faces to names like; obviously, i shan't be drinking (chortle chortle) - but it'd just be canny to meet a few of the lads. :icon_lol:

Stay tuned. Although I think Me, Johnny, Matt and Chez will probably just go to be extorted at the Platinum Club pre-match.

Got my ticket :)

You coming to the pissup then G?

Aye i might do like.

Good, I can give you a good battering for you being a cheeky twat since you turned 18. :D

That translates to 'he's gonna kick your back doors in whilst you suck Alex off and Meenzer watches' don't go younging.

That translates to 'he's gonna kick your back doors in whilst you suck Alex off and Meenzer watches' don't go younging.

I'm not even going to be there. :( Can someone set up a webcast?