Valencia (h) Pissup

Matt

I know, i'm not a regular Toontastic poster so one or two in this thread mightn't know who i am, but i'm a reg on N-O and was wondering if i could pop along to wherever it is you guys go pre-match? Just to put a few faces to names like; obviously, i shan't be drinking (chortle chortle) - but it'd just be canny to meet a few of the lads. :(

Stay tuned. Although I think Me, Johnny, Matt and Chez will probably just go to be extorted at the Platinum Club pre-match.

Prawn Sandwich brigade.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in Manchester.

My Italian mate bought me a ticket to City versus Milan.

Should be good and he's a top class lad so I can't wait/ :(

My mates working for it. Forgot to check his shifts.

Probs be there on Saturday (for Valencia) but not for a piss up just for the game.

I was in the Platty Club last night and was subjected to earache from a posse of 13-year-old charva lasses screaming the wrong words to all the songs and asking if that was Owen playing number 8. If they're near us on Saturday, someone's moving.

I beleive the plan is 12 in Tilleys.

I was in the Platty Club last night and was subjected to earache from a posse of 13-year-old charva lasses screaming the wrong words to all the songs and asking if that was Owen playing number 8. If they're near us on Saturday, someone's moving.

:(

I'm taking bets on how late Alex is btw.

:(

I'm taking bets on how late Alex is btw.

He'll get there 10 mins before KO.

try and meet you lot up for a drink after the match, any idea where you'll be?

by the by I broke my phone so I've lost alex's number, if he cares he can text me and that'll be dandy :(

by the by I broke my phone so I've lost alex's number, if he cares he can text me and that'll be dandy :(

I reckon it'll just be the Trent post-match. And cheers for deleting my number you cunt.

Tilleys, not the Trent? Fine by me, will be there as early as poss.

I reckon it'll just be the Trent post-match. And cheers for deleting my number you cunt.

fuck you nipple britches :icon_lol:

I'll see y'all at the Trent after then.