Charities

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is so boring I might contemplate locking it. In mischievous mood tonight.

You may as well, everything that can be discussed has been, it in the Mother Teresa stage now. :jesuswept:

If threads were locked just for being tedious everything Fop posted in would be a culdesac.

Fopmeister, are you a giver?

More humour of the gods I see and some more irony too (once, yet again, you've been reduce to having nothing else to say). :jesuswept:

Edited by Fop

If threads were locked just for being tedious everything Fop posted in would be a culdesac.

More humour of the gods I see and some more irony too (once, yet again, you've been reduce to having nothing else to say). :jesuswept:

Not after 10 pints. I'd make less sense than you.

Ah... a lightweight too. :D

More humour of the gods I see and some more irony too (once, yet again, you've been reduce to having nothing else to say). :D

Ah... a lightweight too. :D

:jesuswept:

Without wading through the previous 5 pages, would it be an unfair generalisation to say that the only people who hate Bill Gates are absolute fucking computer nerds. :jesuswept:

Without wading through the previous 5 pages, would it be an unfair generalisation to say that the only people who hate Bill Gates are absolute fucking computer nerds. :jesuswept:

It'd be fair to say Mother Teresa wasn't particularly evil.

(although the irony of anyone talking about computer nerds whilst posting on an internet forum is fairly Alexian :D)

I watched 'All About Eve' last night plus about 3 episodes of 'Mad Men' and I just kept thinking "I could fucking murder a tab".

I watched 'All About Eve' last night plus about 3 episodes of 'Mad Men' and I just kept thinking "I could fucking murder a tab".

Aye it's fucking true like. ;)

He's trying to ban cigarettes worldwide now. Next step banning McDonald's then a fight to the death with booze! ;)

Where does it say he's trying to ban cigarettes? And if he was then would it be such a bad thing? More bollocks from your good self.

Considering they are beginning to move after booze in the UK now, as well as moving further down the fag banning track, it's a fairly safe eventual outcome.

Thank fuck it's not Rupert Murdoch trying it though, eh? :razz: