Teachers you thought were cunts

Guest Stevie

Guest Stevie
Peffer- his involuntary movements while playing the piano were superb. General ledge.

Agreed. Unquestionably homosexual though.

Peffer! I remember him like ,well spoken chap who took Coral and Rugby? - I remember Whelan the RE teacher, and Mrs Thompson the Jock, they could both shout a fair bit.

I remember a canny physics teacher called Phillips who was a quality bloke but yet again, could flare up if you messed with him. One of the best teachers I had there was Mr Johnson the RE teacher, used to tell some great stories too.

Im 27 now Stevie so you probably know roughly the same teachers I knew.

Guest Stevie
Peffer! I remember him like ,well spoken chap who took Coral and Rugby? - I remember Whelan the RE teacher, and Mrs Thompson the Jock, they could both shout a fair bit.

I remember a canny physics teacher called Phillips who was a quality bloke but yet again, could flare up if you messed with him. One of the best teachers I had there was Mr Johnson the RE teacher, used to tell some great stories too.

Im 27 now Stevie so you probably know roughly the same teachers I knew.

Aye Johnson was mental :headphonedance: he looked like Jesus, fuck knows how I did well in RE, he would let us tell our own stories in RE, fuck all to do with religion. Class bloke though, so chilled. Phillips was alright, right fat bastard now like and he always tries to be more geordie than he is.

Was Paddy McPaul there, when you were there, looking back in hindsight he was probably my favourite teacher in that full school, on parents nights he used to speak the world of me as a kid and for maths abilities, to top it all off he was a season ticket holder at the toon for 35 years, class bloke.

Aye Paddy McPaul was :headphonedance: there when I was, used to see him round Chapel House a few years back too. I got on really well with him but some of my mates didnt like. Spraggon was another good lad like!

Did you ever get an Art teacher called Mrs Dicks/ Dix? She was another one could be a total twat!

Johnson told us stories about the boarding school he was at as a kid, was run by Nazi's in hiding. He also used to tell us about when him and his mates used to smoke Hallucinogenic leaves - He was deadly serious too, legend ;)

Guest Stevie
Aye Paddy McPaul was :headphonedance: there when I was, used to see him round Chapel House a few years back too. I got on really well with him but some of my mates didnt like. Spraggon was another good lad like!

Did you ever get an Art teacher called Mrs Dicks/ Dix? She was another one could be a total twat!

Johnson told us stories about the boarding school he was at as a kid, was run by Nazi's in hiding. He also used to tell us about when him and his mates used to smoke Hallucinogenic leaves - He was deadly serious too, legend ;)

When I was in third year 91-92 - she got caught shaggin a 6th former in the old changing rooms.

I tell you a cunt I couldn't stand "Ben Anderson" another arrogant Yorkshire wank who thought he was god because he could play rugby.

Ben Anderson, aye remember him like, he was head of lower sixth when I was there, never had too much to do with him though tbh. Heard that about Dix like, but always though it was just the usual Bull shit. The was another art teacher who I couldnt stand, cant remember his name though looked like kenny everit or Gerry adams- Well he had a beard.

You know, I sort of look back with fond memories of St Cuthberts, but If I take the rose tinted specs off deep down I know I fucking hated most of it until sixth form.

Guest Stevie
Ben Anderson, aye remember him like, he was head of lower sixth when I was there, never had too much to do with him though tbh. Heard that about Dix like, but always though it was just the usual Bull shit. The was another art teacher who I couldnt stand, cant remember his name though looked like kenny everit or Gerry adams- Well he had a beard.

You know, I sort of look back with fond memories of St Cuthberts, but If I take the rose tinted specs off deep down I know I fucking hated most of it until sixth form.

Wright they called that cunt, again another one who was a mug.

I was happy at school, I wasn't a bully, I was one of the few due to floating between B and D who got on with posh cunts and charvers alike, I was never bullied, and I was respected because you generally were if you played for the A team. Should've done a second year of sixth form in hindsight though.

Aye, I was between A-D also and got on with most of the Posh kids (apart from the real elitist Kids in A), as well as some of the "radgies", and never got bullied, but there were some horrible fuckers in that school like!

Alot of people I know who went to places like Walbottle always made out that it was a school for posh cunts- they never realised how many toe rags went there too!

Modest as well though.

I'll never be as modest and considered as you though eh?

For someone who likes to dish it out so much, you can't take it can you? I'm taking the piss man you daft shite.

Guest Stevie
Aye, I was between A-D also and got on with most of the Posh kids (apart from the real elitist Kids in A), as well as some of the "radgies", and never got bullied, but there were some horrible fuckers in that school like!

Alot of people I know who went to places like Walbottle always made out that it was a school for posh cunts- they never realised how many toe rags went there too!

The kids in F and G were surely as bad as anywhere in Newcastle. I've seen a few teachers get hit off kids. I know what you mean regarding the elitists they had them in B and they just weren't as intelligent as they thought they were, just worked hard and were bitter mummy and daddy didn't send them to RGS. I had the opportunity to go there, I can only imagine that school was full of those types.

Guest Stevie
Modest as well though.

For someone who likes to dish it out so much, you can't take it can you? I'm taking the piss man you daft shite.

So was I :headphonedance:

The kids in F and G were surely as bad as anywhere in Newcastle. I've seen a few teachers get hit off kids. I know what you mean regarding the elitists they had them in B and they just weren't as intelligent as they thought they were, just worked hard and were bitter mummy and daddy didn't send them to RGS. I had the opportunity to go there, I can only imagine that school was full of those types.

I can think of one, as it happens :headphonedance:

Modest as well though.

So was I ;)

Righto :headphonedance:

Music teacher at Longbenton High (circa 1988 - 1993) who went by the name of ERIK GASSNER. Fucking German cunt. Proper speccy 19stone 10lbs 8oz of fat nazi cock-eyed German aggression and hatred. If you were a latent homosexual then you were never picked on. Being straight, this fat cunt would stand over the top of you and expect you to be able to play Stauss or whatever after the first attempt and if you hit one wrong note he'd fucking whack your fingers with a solid wooden ruler. What a fucking bully boy nazi cunt. Anyway he's dead now. Blew his own head clean off when exposed as a right-wing extremist. I was scared shitless of him. Canny kisser thought.

Love the description of kids in 'A' as 'proper elitist'.

Of course you weren't in that class, the spelling you're looking for is 'elitest'. :headphonedance:

We raised merry hell tbh. Always getting told how we were the worst top stream in history, pretty sure the next lot outdid us, and them after that too.

Music teacher at Longbenton High (circa 1988 - 1993) who went by the name of ERIK GASSNER. Fucking German cunt. Proper speccy 19stone 10lbs 8oz of fat nazi cock-eyed German aggression and hatred. If you were a latent homosexual then you were never picked on. Being straight, this fat cunt would stand over the top of you and expect you to be able to play Stauss or whatever after the first attempt and if you hit one wrong note he'd fucking whack your fingers with a solid wooden ruler. What a fucking bully boy nazi cunt. Anyway he's dead now. Blew his own head clean off when exposed as a right-wing extremist. I was scared shitless of him. Canny kisser thought.

:headphonedance:

Of course you weren't in that class, the spelling you're looking for is 'elitest'. :headphonedance:

We raised merry hell tbh. Always getting told how we were the worst top stream in history, pretty sure the next lot outdid us, and them after that too.

;) My spelling is terrible, especially online - hardly a way to measure one's intelligence! And I didn't mean every one in A, just a small collection of individuals who genuinely thought they were better than everyone, due to the lack of geordie / north east accent ect. There were some decent people in the A class when I was there.

Hmm, lets see

Mrs Gaigy - Bitch. Used to nip your neck with her vice like finger nail grip. Thats when I was about 8!

Mrs Brown - We used to call her Fat Molly Brown. She was called molly and yes in deed she was fat. She once got a lad suspended for opening two doors for her :headphonedance: Remember when in her Maths class I got wrong for messing around and as I walk walking away back to my seat she screamed at me and sent me to the "unit" because she seem my ears raise so knew I was smiling ;)

Guest Stevie

;) My spelling is terrible, especially online - hardly a way to measure one's intelligence! And I didn't mean every one in A, just a small collection of individuals who genuinely thought they were better than everyone, due to the lack of geordie / north east accent ect. There were some decent people in the A class when I was there.

Most of the people in A were total cunts in my year, and B was hardly that much better. Nearly all of the A team came from C and D.

I tell you another teacher who I appreciated more since I've left school than when I was there was Ian Beck, especially in terms of football coaching.

Guest Stevie

I think A moulded people in to a becoming cunts, in the same way joining the police does. Kids who went up in to A changed a lot.

Beck was my form tutor in the second year and came across as a funny bloke, If a little arrogant like! Stevie, did you have much to do with Mr Shaw, he was another one who I didn't really get on with!

Guest Stevie
Beck was my form tutor in the second year and came across as a funny bloke, If a little arrogant like! Stevie, did you have much to do with Mr Shaw, he was another one who I didn't really get on with!

I hated Shaw more than any teacher in that school. Not because he ranted and raved but he was a wierd little evil bastard. He managed the A team in the fourth year, and he was and is the only person that's ever dropped me, it was purely personal, he made it clear he didn't like me and he's a fuckin total mug. There was something deeply sinister about him that was difficult to quantify, all I can say is I wouldn't like to know what he gets up to in private.

Edited by Stevie