Closing threads....

Asprilla

I knew a bloke who always complained about subtlety, always insisted on everything in plain language. I felt he was missing out on an awful lot, really. Like living in some plastic soap opera.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sometimes,  a few of you on here remind me of naughty little boys all trying to stay in with the 'in group'  :nufc:  :huh: Now that does make me chuckle  :D

42414[/snapback]

A new and contraversial theory. :lol:

That's the point he was making :lol:

42408[/snapback]

yes, i was emphasising it i suppose :D

42409[/snapback]

Nice try :huh:

42412[/snapback]

no, to be fair alex, i think the point i madesaid alittle more :nufc:

42418[/snapback]

Unlike that last sentence.

sometimes,  a few of you on here remind me of naughty little boys all trying to stay in with the 'in group'  :D  :lol: Now that does make me chuckle  :huh:

42414[/snapback]

I agree. It's a bit of a closed shop unless you only say blindingly obvious platitudes.

To be fair, sweet left peg seems ok.

sometimes,  a few of you on here remind me of naughty little boys all trying to stay in with the 'in group'  :icon_lol:  :huh: Now that does make me chuckle  :nufc:

42414[/snapback]

A new and contraversial theory. :lol:

42421[/snapback]

Quick, start a thread!!!! :D

sometimes,  a few of you on here remind me of naughty little boys all trying to stay in with the 'in group'  :D  :lol: Now that does make me chuckle  :huh:

42414[/snapback]

I agree. It's a bit of a closed shop unless you only say blindingly obvious platitudes.

42424[/snapback]

He's the biggest tosspot out of the lot of you tbh.

At the risk of being even more controversial, I’d say discussing that you like to wear French knickers makes you seem like a bored, frustrated housewife.

42414[/snapback]

42424[/snapback]

Everyone loves SLP. He's great, the bastid.

42424[/snapback]

You just put everyone who doesn't agree with you in a clique. Must be getting bloody difficult to convince yourself of that at this point. Most of us refer to that clque as 'the world'.

At the risk of being even more controversial, I’d say discussing that you like to wear French knickers makes you seem like a bored, frustrated housewife.

42427[/snapback]

What? Where? When? How? Why? :lol:

42424[/snapback]

You just put everyone who doesn't agree with you in a clique. Must be getting bloody difficult to convince yourself of that at this point. Most of us refer to that clque as 'the world'.

42430[/snapback]

Yes, you and the dozen or so people here constitute the entire world. :lol:

See mong-mags irony meter is going into the red.

42428[/snapback]

:lol:

post count re-set tbh.

42435[/snapback]

PM the mods like you did last time tbh.

That's the point he was making :lol:

42408[/snapback]

yes, i was emphasising it i suppose :D

42409[/snapback]

Nice try :huh:

42412[/snapback]

no, to be fair alex, i think the point i madesaid alittle more :nufc:

42418[/snapback]

Unlike that last sentence.

42422[/snapback]

Yes, well im so sorry about my grammar there!! As i am a busy woman i am trying to do too many things at once. please go back to your whooshing and your craic :icon_lol:

See mong-mags irony meter is going into the red.

42428[/snapback]

:lol:

post count re-set tbh.

42435[/snapback]

PM the mods like you did last time tbh.

42437[/snapback]

:huh:

Paranoid, delusional and bitter tbh!

Yes, you and the dozen or so people here constitute the entire world.  :lol:

42436[/snapback]

If you weren't so up yourself you might realise how many on here who aren't part of any clique think you're a waste of space. It's fairly obvious that you don't have the intellect to differentiate on here and so think 'they' are having a go at me.

Any time you've been shown the flaw in your argument you've just carried on because you're more interested in the attention your music 'career' isn't getting you. You're not worth the effort, I'm only saying this in the hope that you'll fuck off and stop destroying this forum.

42427[/snapback]

When i come up and meet you all alex, we'll see how wrong you are mate.

I believe the 'french knickers' comment was relevant to that particular thread. I wouldnt come on here and start a new thread announcing i prefer french knickers!! I'm not a stuck up woman, i see no big deal about discussing underwear preferences. I am an open type of person.

As for frustrated...........LOL, no, i have never experienced that feeling. As for bored, no, i have a family, friends and 2 jobs, i dont have time to get bored.

42427[/snapback]

When i come up and meet you all alex, we'll see how wrong you are mate.

I believe the 'french knickers' comment was relevant to that particular thread. I wouldnt come on here and start a new thread announcing i prefer french knickers!! I'm not a stuck up woman, i see no big deal about discussing underwear preferences. I am an open type of person.

As for frustrated...........LOL, no, i have never experienced that feeling. As for bored, no, i have a family, friends and 2 jobs, i dont have time to get bored.

42446[/snapback]

I'd have suggested a winking smilie there Alex, though you'd no doubt have been accused of 'hiding' by Sima. :lol: