First Silverware of the Season

Douggy B

Guest Stevie
Spurs win the Feyenoord Jubileum Tournament :D

I think we can all agree this is a MASSIVE achievement.

Spurs swept aside Dortmund 3-0 with Bent getting his 10th preseason goal to come out on top of the table.

Roll on the season :D:razz:

Haven't Dortmund been shite for a few seasons now?

They're total shite, nearly went out of existence two years ago. Pretty much the same position Leeds are in now. Think of it that they've beaten Leeds 3-0, no mean feat when you think Shola's brother plays for them.

Spurs swept aside Dortmund 3-0 with Bent getting his 10th preseason goal to come out on top of the table.

They're total shite, nearly went out of existence two years ago. Pretty much the same position Leeds are in now. Think of it that they've beaten Leeds 3-0, no mean feat when you think Shola's brother plays for them.

Not really, they are still in the german top division and still attract massive crowds. Nothing like Leeds actually.

Guest Stevie

Not really, they are still in the german top division and still attract massive crowds. Nothing like Leeds actually.

5 quid to get in even you could fill a ground over 50,000 at them prices.

Seeing as we fill our ground every week despite having the 2nd highest prem prices, I make you right.

Who's the highest?

Chavski.