The Disgrace that are Newcastle Online

Guest Stevie

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing thats wrong about N-O is that it says Newcastle Online- Giving toon supporters a voice. But then as soon as you say something the admin dont like or disagree with, e.g. abusing someone that clearly deserves it, they ban you. IMO people should be allowed to say what they want and people should only get banned for spamming the forum or any racist abuse

Again, if you don't like the forum because of the rules -- which are never going to change to suit you -- then why bother persistently attempting to sign up?

Why keep banning me when i dont break the rules? You might aswel give in and let me post on N-O as when i do sign up again i stick to the rules and when you ban me its so easy for me to get unbanned and make a new account.

5 seconds to ban you. 5 minutes for you to sign back up.

We're not the ones losing time.

5 seconds for you to ban me. 5 minutes for me to sign back up. 5 hours for you to do your investigations like the bunch of loser you are to try and find out who i am.

I'm not the one losing time.

triggy... you sound like a bit of loser yourself. If you think the place is full of "losers" why the fuck do you want so desperately to get back in there?

the reason why i want to go back on there is because im a real toon fan unlike the majority of ppl over there and i like reading the news about my team

As much as I think Stevie is a right nob jockey I'm with him on this one.

Get this, he probably wants to be able to read the forum because there's some interesting posters on there, and it honesty it gets a bit quiet on here.

I think his issues with the place, and they are quite valid, is that there's a bunch of snot-nose southern cyber-geek specky greasy sweaty cunts who are creaming from the cock at the prospect of lashing out a ban to somebody who is usually acting perfectly reasonable or under provocation. Get a fucking life, you fucking no-hopers. You can tell Jonny2J came from over there too, because you used to be able to take the piss on here a bit for a laugh, and the silly twat banned me for abusing one of N-O's posters! What a fucking bunch of gimps, and that's the admins of Newcastle-Online, not the entire board.

Get this, he probably wants to be able to read the forum because there's some interesting posters on there, and it honesty it gets a bit quiet on here.

I think his issues with the place, and they are quite valid, is that there's a bunch of snot-nose southern cyber-geek specky greasy sweaty cunts who are creaming from the cock at the prospect of lashing out a ban to somebody who is usually acting perfectly reasonable or under provocation. Get a fucking life, you fucking no-hopers. You can tell Jonny2J came from over there too, because you used to be able to take the piss on here a bit for a laugh, and the silly twat banned me for abusing one of N-O's posters! What a fucking bunch of gimps, and that's the admins of Newcastle-Online, not the entire board.

I registered on here the same time as N-O actually you cock knocker! And I banned you for abusing Wacky's bairns you tit.

Guest Stevie

I think his issues with the place, and they are quite valid, is that there's a bunch of snot-nose southern cyber-geek specky greasy sweaty cunts who are creaming from the cock at the prospect of lashing out a ban to somebody who is usually acting perfectly reasonable or under provocation. Get a fucking life, you fucking no-hopers.

Taking in to account you're without question the biggest mong I've ever seen on a football message board (not just Newcastle neither), I wholeheartedly agree with your comments, well said.

Why do they not let people read the forum without signing up?

Not allowing to post is of course understandable, but the not reading bit seem a bit of the usual Stalin Hull to me.

Although isn't that the place that has secret boards or something? (which again points to Stalin Hull IMO :lol: )

Maybe we should change the term "banned" to something more appropriate... Something like "bittered."

"You have been permanently bittered." -- I like it.

"House of the Bittered."

I registered on here the same time as N-O actually you cock knocker! And I banned you for abusing Wacky's bairns you tit.

No you threatened to, yet calling GM a fat cunt was the straw that broke the camels back. Go on, admit it.

No you threatened to, yet calling GM a fat cunt was the straw that broke the camels back. Go on, admit it.

No, I warned you enough was enough for having a pop at a forum member's bairns, and you continued it.

Not allowing to post is of course understandable, but the not reading bit seem a bit of the usual Stalin Hull to me.

Although isn't that the place that has secret boards or something? (which again points to Stalin Hull IMO :lol: )

another good point. what arsehole decided to make it that you need to be a member to view the forum. i wouldnt keep signing up if i was able to view the forum

Maybe we should change the term "banned" to something more appropriate... Something like "bittered."

"House of the Bittered."

Yup this points to large amounts of ego in it.

It's one thing to ban someone, it's another to follow them an gloat about it. :lol:

Keeps the server running better. We often had hundreds of guests online at the same time as hundreds of users - not good. Also makes it harder for cunts like alan oliver to view the forum.

Secret boards, which I'm sure are so well-documented now that they're no longer secret, are for things that can't legally be posted on the forum.

Edited by Andy

"House of the Bittered."

It's one thing to ban someone, it's another to follow them an gloat about it. :lol:

I haven't banned anybody.

"House of the Bittered."

You banned me before. :lol:

Guest Stevie

Keeps the server running better. We often had hundreds of guests online at the same time as hundreds of users - not good. Also makes it harder for cunts like alan oliver to view the forum.

Secret boards, which I'm sure are so well-documented now that they're no longer secret, are for things that can't legally be posted on the forum.

I felt like an undercover reporter investigating the Israeli nuke secrets like that cunt from The Times in 1987, exposing the truth.

picture669.jpg

Edited by Stevie

"House of the Bittered."

Haha, I banned you, you big fucking cunt... Suck on it. Suck on MY POWER.

Sorry, ego kicking in again...

Guest Stevie

"House of the Bittered."

To be fair Jonny and I've got nothing against you, your banning showed the complete shower of shite on that board for what they are. You stick a minge up, 28 day ban, and you can post again 7 days later, if it was Thompers, Vic, Sima, me or anyone that wasn't in the "gang", it would've been 28 days.

"House of the Bittered."

To be fair Jonny and I've got nothing against you, your banning showed the complete shower of shite on that board for what they are. You stick a minge up, 28 day ban, and you can post again 7 days later, if it was Thompers, Vic, Sima, me or anyone that wasn't in the "gang", it would've been 28 days.

I was banned for the full 28 days.

Guest Stevie

"House of the Bittered."

I'm sure you got released early, or was it the jock with the big napa?

"House of the Bittered."

You banned me before. :icon_lol:

I'm sure you got released early, or was it the jock with the big napa?

Who? :lol:

No, I was definitely banned for 28 days.

Hmm.... if you say so.

How does that defend you legally? Other than reducing the risk of someone finding out?

"House of the Bittered."

Aye, maybe not personally, but you're still here gloating about it.