The Disgrace that are Newcastle Online

Guest Stevie

I didn't say you were a first class dickhead

I didn't say you did..? Are you so filled with rage that it's affecting your ability to fucking read? Maybe you need to get some frozen peas for the hot flush and a brown bag for the breathing before you try to go through the chore of making a post that actually makes sense?

....basically admitting you're a lying mug with no point to make, if it was me I would just walk away and pipe down if I was exposed like that. I don't blame you for that.

No, my points are pretty clear:

1) It is your fault that bobby was banned.

2) You have no sense of irony.

3) Our forum is better off without you.

Next bile-ridden response please... Try to read what you're replying to first though.

you shouldnt ban someone because of what someone else has done though. Its like how dave threatened to ban my mate if i came bak to N-O

Maybe you should read this thread before we get back onto that debate.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie
I just took a guess at why you were banned based on the shit I've read from you in the past. I care so much about my "position of authority" that I don't have a fucking clue and I couldn't give a fucking toss, to put it mildly.

I just find the way you talk about the admins - and in particular your inability to see the incredibly high levels irony when you do - absolutely hilarious. And I've been a season ticket holder my entire life, by the way, and lived slap-bang in the center of the town for 15 years... So when I say you come across as a first class dickhead I'm pretty sure that means I also have the necessary credentials to qualify the statement.

Who cares if you lived in newcastle for 15 years. Im guessin that your from leeds so you should support leeds.

Dave comes from Leeds too doesn't he ?

15 years is fuck all anyway.

Point you miss Andy/Dave, is that banning people for their "style" and leaving people on the board who know absolutely jack shit about the football club........the names are obvious. Some of them are older guys too like myself, and they too know nothing abuot the club and never will. I can tell you posters on there who can't hold a torch to Stevie, and he's not the only one.

Basically, the reason Stevie gets so worked up about it is because he cares about the club, a damn sight more than most, especially some of the numpties that post on NO that you probably don't even notice, although I could name a fair few. Complete no brainer who you would want on your board, in my view. Whose problem is that if you piss off good posters in favour of others who aren't in their league.

Thanks for that Steve. I agree 100%. If you took FM2008 knowledge away the vast majority of them have fuck all to say. They don't have views, there's nothing unique there, and the thing is what they'll do en masse is bad mouth you because they're basically intimidated. Not all but most. It's like they have the forum to substitute for their inadequate social lives some of them despite knowing fuck all about football.

Im guessin that your from leeds so you should support leeds.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Doesn't take a Rocket Scientist to realise he's confused you and Dave.

No shit.

For those who want my life history... misfortune of being born in Los Angeles, moved to Gosforth at the age of 1, moved to blaydon at the age of 2, moved to stanley at the age of 17, moved to Burnopfield at the age of 22. Still live there now.

I can adopt a yorkshire accent if you want though? ;)

I didn't say you did..? Are you so filled with rage that it's affecting your ability to fucking read? Maybe you need to get some frozen peas for the hot flush and a brown bag for the breathing before you try to go through the chore of making a post that actually makes sense?

....basically admitting you're a lying mug with no point to make, if it was me I would just walk away and pipe down if I was exposed like that. I don't blame you for that.

Next bile-ridden response please... Try to read what you're replying to first though.

you shouldnt ban someone because of what someone else has done though. Its like how dave threatened to ban my mate if i came bak to N-O

Maybe you should read this thread before we get back onto that debate.

cant be bothered

Maybe, maybe not. I don't buy the "guessed his password" bollocks anyway though.

Guest Stevie

I knew this kid was going to say this, just confirms my thoughts fucking nothing to say, not long out of school etc... It's like jumping on some cunts spelling mistake, the trait of a gimp. Anyway...

If a 100 people were surveyed on Family Fortunes, based on everything, I reckon a good 79% would say he's a fuckin dickhead. This is an adult in the UK today, people are turning in to robots, and it will get worse.

Guest Stevie
Im guessin that your from leeds so you should support leeds.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Doesn't take a Rocket Scientist to realise he's confused you and Dave.

No shit.

For those who want my life history... misfortune of being born in Los Angeles, moved to Gosforth at the age of 1, moved to blaydon at the age of 2, moved to stanley at the age of 17, moved to Burnopfield at the age of 22. Still live there now.

I can adopt a yorkshire accent if you want though? ;)

Why say you live in Newcastle then? Another fucking lie. Lived south of the tyne for 95% of your life, in County Durham for a good quarter. You just make it up as you go along don't you?

You just made me cringe twice in one post.

Congrats.

Why don't you piss off back to Wikipedia-Online if you love it so much?

Why don't you burst into fucking tears again because you aren't able to?

Guest Stevie

Congrats.

I know but no one will care, you are a proven liar, and a fuckin arsehole. I cringe at the fact you go to games and support my club more than words can describe, and people like you. I cringe like if you could imagine Kruger scraping his nails down a blackboard and you and your fucking ilk you cheeky minnion.

Congrats.

NSG, gbolem, Robert 32, Adu Who?

I can post on there if I such wish.

I cringe at the fact you go to games and support my club more than words can describe, and people like you. I cringe like if you could imagine Kruger scraping his nails down a blackboard and you and your fucking ilk you cheeky minnion.

Did you translate those sentences through babelfish?

Guest Stevie
I cringe at the fact you go to games and support my club more than words can describe, and people like you. I cringe like if you could imagine Kruger scraping his nails down a blackboard and you and your fucking ilk you cheeky minnion.

Did you translate those sentences through babelfish?

Can you look someone in the eye and tell lies or do you just do it behind the haven of your monitor?

Congrats.

Maybe so, but that doesn't cover up your pathetically embarrassing reaction.

Guest Stevie

Congrats.

You're such a knob. ;) Honest you are. It's quite clear this interweb thing is your life. Truly as well. I'd be astonished if it wasn't.

Congrats.

Meh, just trying to get a reaction out of you lot. It worked to a tee.

I'm browsing Newcastle Online as we speak...try and guess which user I am...

Congrats.

haha what a legend. they will get the yorkshire police on you mind

Congrats.

You're such a knob. ;) Honest you are. It's quite clear this interweb thing is your life. Truly as well. I'd be astonished if it wasn't.

I'm just humoring you, stevie. I work nights, you're my entertainment this evening.

Again, you really need to check that post for irony though.

Guest Stevie

It's amazing how they found me like, they must have so many little snitches who refresh and search for suspect searches and browsing histories. I don't think god intended their lives to be like that.

Congrats.

I still have the grovelling PMs man ;)

And I couldn't give a flying one if you're online. You have the personality of a fucking chair leg anyway.