The Disgrace that are Newcastle Online

Guest Stevie

Stevie, why the fuck do you care? Seriously, it's an internet message board

Exactly. I might ban The Fish from here as a social experiment and he wouldn't bat an eyelid.

;)

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie

Exactly. I might ban The Fish from here as a social experiment and he wouldn't bat an eyelid.

;) haha , the misery levels would decrease that;s for certain.

Edited by Stevie

I care because they've banned someone because of me, because basically they're wanks, you pathetic wierd, miserable, lost, directionless, patterless bald cunt. Don't ask me questions you, I don't mind anyone else but not you.

You've got Fish perfectly there mind. Although he's still a canny lad. ;)

I care because they've banned someone because of me, because basically they're wanks, you pathetic wierd, miserable, lost, directionless, patterless bald cunt . Don't ask me questions you, I don't mind anyone else but not you.

You've got Fish perfectly there mind . Although he's still a canny lad. ;)

:)

Edited by LeazesMag

Guest Stevie
An Error Has Occurred!

Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!

Good joke.

How was it a good joke you Yorkshire nobhead? Banning a 51 year old man who had seen more toon games by his teens than any of you out of town cunts will see in your whole life, for the crime of me guessing his password.

If you're so sympathetic towards him you shouldn't have started guessing his password.

Fuck off you pathetic non-entity which is what you are. I was on Newcastle-Online 3 years I never even noticed you once even when it was pointed out you had 5,000 posts. It's a football club. I'm EMBARRASSED you and your admin support the same football club as me. Granted your support is largely cheering when Jeff Stelling says "..GOAL AT ST JAMES'S OVER TO ALAN MCINALLY, ALAN...". I hope you realise you are beyond pathetic banning this man, you cunt.

How fickle of you.... http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=425664

You're very funny though. Your aggression actually reminds me of a raging stalker unleashing his pent-up frustration on a long-term target.

I must've been pissed that night. The point is for grown people...geordies........ to ban bobby because of this, it's beyond pathetic. It's not hard to speculate what type of person these are, fuckin able bodied Steven Hawking types, without the good ideas.

It's a terrible habit this Stevie, going to the pub and then posting on a message board. Frowned on by some of those on NO. I definitely get the impression that they watch too many soaps on TV and think you're an alky if you drink more than a pint of John Smiths down the local.

The sad thing is, some of them are also older type guys, what sort of life have they had, maybe they are taking evening classes in knitting or something. ;)

Again, who I'm talking about is obvious. Fuckin morons. Shame, because they totally ruin it for the good posters, of which there are some.

I agree, the type of cunt who asks for moisturiser for christmas, and brags about drinkin 6 pints.

I care because they've banned someone because of me, because basically they're wanks, you pathetic wierd, miserable, lost, directionless, patterless bald cunt. Don't ask me questions you, I don't mind anyone else but not you.

So Stevie, this is you not being aggressive? :)

and pipe down TwoTwats.

Edited by The Fish

An Error Has Occurred!

Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!

Good joke.

How was it a good joke you Yorkshire nobhead? Banning a 51 year old man who had seen more toon games by his teens than any of you out of town cunts will see in your whole life, for the crime of me guessing his password.

If you're so sympathetic towards him you shouldn't have started guessing his password.

Fuck off you pathetic non-entity which is what you are. I was on Newcastle-Online 3 years I never even noticed you once even when it was pointed out you had 5,000 posts. It's a football club. I'm EMBARRASSED you and your admin support the same football club as me. Granted your support is largely cheering when Jeff Stelling says "..GOAL AT ST JAMES'S OVER TO ALAN MCINALLY, ALAN...". I hope you realise you are beyond pathetic banning this man, you cunt.

How fickle of you.... http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=425664

You're very funny though. Your aggression actually reminds me of a raging stalker unleashing his pent-up frustration on a long-term target.

I must've been pissed that night. The point is for grown people...geordies........ to ban bobby because of this, it's beyond pathetic. It's not hard to speculate what type of person these are, fuckin able bodied Steven Hawking types, without the good ideas.

It's a terrible habit this Stevie, going to the pub and then posting on a message board. Frowned on by some of those on NO. I definitely get the impression that they watch too many soaps on TV and think you're an alky if you drink more than a pint of John Smiths down the local.

The sad thing is, some of them are also older type guys, what sort of life have they had, maybe they are taking evening classes in knitting or something. ;)

Again, who I'm talking about is obvious. Fuckin morons. Shame, because they totally ruin it for the good posters, of which there are some.

I agree, the type of cunt who asks for moisturiser for christmas, and brags about drinkin 6 pints.

You've got them mixed up with students.

So Stevie, this is you not being aggressive? :icon_lol

and pipe down TwoTwats.

You know I'm only jesting man.

Stevie; I don't see bobby complaining... Just you, which is hardly amazing considering you were the only one using the fucking account anyway.

You paint the admins of N-O as geeks, yet spend half your life spewing bile about them and getting all hot and bothered over being unable to access a messageboard. It's absolutely hilarious that you don't even see that great big pile of fucking IRONING lying right there in front of you.

Allow me to be blunt... The reason you were banned in the first place is because you were acting like a cunt of the highest order. You have this aggresive style of posting, which I'm sure you think either makes you appear hard or funny, but the reality is that it makes you appear pretty fucking ridiculous. You just seem like some kind of angst-ridden idiot with nothing better to do than post "controversial" statements (which I'm sure you do actually believe) in BIG FUCKING LETTERS on an internet forum in the hope that somebody finds you mildly enticing enough to bite. Frankly, you come across as a fucking idiot and our forum is better off without you.

There's a good chance that you're not an idiot and you're actually a decent bloke, of course -- I don't know you, so I don't really give a fuck. But that's why you were banned. And now bobby has been banned because you were unable to just accept it.

Your fault entirely. So fuck off.

Edited by Andy

So Stevie, this is you not being aggressive? :icon_lol

and pipe down TwoTwats.

You know I'm only jesting man.

I'd have thrown a Stevie-Strop if I'd thought otherwise. :)

Guest Stevie
Stevie; I don't see bobby complaining... Just you, which is hardly amazing considering you were the only one using the fucking account anyway.

You paint the admins of N-O as geeks, yet spend half your life spewing bile about them and getting all hot and bothered over being unable to access a messageboard. It's absolutely hilarious that you don't even see that great big pile of fucking IRONING lying right there in front of you.

Allow me to be blunt... The reason you were banned in the first place is because you were acting like a cunt of the highest order. You have this aggresive style of posting, which I'm sure you think either makes you appear hard or funny, but the reality is that it makes you appear pretty fucking ridiculous. You just seem like some kind of angst-ridden idiot with nothing better to do than post "controversial" statements (which I'm sure you do actually believe) in BIG FUCKING LETTERS on an internet forum in the hope that somebody finds you mildly enticing enough to bite. Frankly, you come across as a fucking idiot and our forum is better off without you.

There's a good chance that you're not an idiot and you're actually a decent bloke, of course -- I don't know you, so I don't really give a fuck. But that's why you were banned. And now bobby has been banned because you were unable to just accept it.

Your fault entirely. So fuck off.

What a total patronising wank. Totally ill-informed as well.

The reason I was banned was because of aggressive posting. That must be the same time that I had three admin sucking my cock to write for the site on a weekly basis you fucking idiot. The reason I was banned was because I was made a member of the VIP forum, I was such a cunt they made me a member of your VIP forum, where within 15 minutes I could see that personal shite was being written about members that couldn't see it.

Is that being a total cunt????? If it is I'm a total cunt. However don't start saying I was banned for being nasty or anything like that because I wasn't you total fucking haemorroid, if you don't know the reasons I was banned, ask some cunt else in your masonic type sub-forum. Whether you feel there's a chance of me being "a decent bloke" is utterly irrelevant to me, as is what you think of me. There are enough people on here and other toon messageboards who are reasonably placed to say if I am or I'm not, but I couldn't give two fucks what some cunt like yourself thinks, holding a position on NO which will be the most notable feature of authority you will attain in your life.

Guest Stevie
but I couldn't give two fucks what some cunt like yourself thinks

Clearly.

So why don't you clarify the reason I was banned instead of telling lies, you fucking fool?

I say it again I am EMBARRASSED these people support my club, I tell you something else, the likes of this lad here, and the other cunts there's not one, not one, who is actually a cunt and from Newcastle.

I just took a guess at why you were banned based on the shit I've read from you in the past. I care so much about my "position of authority" that I don't have a fucking clue and I couldn't give a fucking toss, to put it mildly.

I just find the way you talk about the admins - and in particular your inability to see the incredibly high levels irony when you do - absolutely hilarious. And I've been a season ticket holder my entire life, by the way, and lived slap-bang in the center of the town for 15 years... So when I say you come across as a first class dickhead I'm pretty sure that means I also have the necessary credentials to qualify the statement.

I just took a guess at why you were banned based on the shit I've read from you in the past. I care so much about my "position of authority" that I don't have a fucking clue and I couldn't give a fucking toss, to put it mildly.

I just find the way you talk about the admins - and in particular your inability to see the incredibly high levels irony when you do - absolutely hilarious. And I've been a season ticket holder my entire life, by the way, and lived slap-bang in the center of the town for 15 years... So when I say you come across as a first class dickhead I'm pretty sure that means I also have the necessary credentials to qualify the statement.

Who cares if you lived in newcastle for 15 years. Im guessin that your from leeds so you should support leeds.

Guest Stevie

I didn't say you were a first class dickhead, I said you were a "total patronising wank", "a fucking idiot", and "a total fucking haemorroid".....and this is my reason for calling you that....

I just took a guess at why you were banned based on the shit I've read from you in the past.

....basically admitting you're a lying mug with no point to make, if it was me I would just walk away and pipe down if I was exposed like that. I don't blame you for that. It's clear you're tired and have fuck all to say, and thought you'd put up some feeble attempt to defend your message board. Fine, but don't talk shit.

As for the rest of it do you want a medal for living in the toon for 15 years, and with you being a season ticket holder your entire life could you tell me where the creche end is please.

Im guessin that your from leeds so you should support leeds.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Doesn't take a Rocket Scientist to realise he's confused you and Dave.

i know he isnt dave. just guessed hes from leeds since hes from N-O and was goin on about how hes lived in town for 15 years

Guest Stevie

This Andy has been exposed as a mug, he exemplifies the reasons I disown half our support. East Stand season ticket the smart moneys on.

Who cares if you lived in newcastle for 15 years. Im guessin that your from leeds so you should support leeds.

15 years is fuck all.

Point you miss Andy, is that banning people for their "style" and leaving people on the board who know absolutely jack shit about the football club........the names are obvious. Some of them are older guys too like myself, and they too know nothing abuot the club and never will. I can tell you posters on there who can't hold a torch to Stevie, and he's not the only one.

Basically, the reason Stevie gets so worked up about it is because he cares about the club, a damn sight more than most, especially some of the numpties that post on NO that you probably don't even notice, although I could name a fair few. Complete no brainer who you would want on your board, in my view. Whose problem is that if you piss off good posters in favour of others who aren't in their league.

Edited by LeazesMag

Guest Stevie
Im guessin that your from leeds so you should support leeds.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Doesn't take a Rocket Scientist to realise he's confused you and Dave.

i know he isnt dave. just guessed hes from leeds since hes from N-O and was goin on about how hes lived in town for 15 years

It;s the same as those "Norwegian Reds" no connection to Liverpool but they decide to live in Toxteth for 15 years to feel part of it all.

I didn't say you were a first class dickhead

I didn't say you did..? Are you so filled with rage that it's affecting your ability to fucking read? Maybe you need to get some frozen peas for the hot flush and a brown bag for the breathing before you try to go through the chore of making a post that actually makes sense?

....basically admitting you're a lying mug with no point to make, if it was me I would just walk away and pipe down if I was exposed like that. I don't blame you for that.

No, my points are pretty clear:

1) It is your fault that bobby was banned.

2) You have no sense of irony.

3) Our forum is better off without you.

Next bile-ridden response please... Try to read what you're replying to first though.

I didn't say you were a first class dickhead

I didn't say you did..? Are you so filled with rage that it's affecting your ability to fucking read? Maybe you need to get some frozen peas for the hot flush and a brown bag for the breathing before you try to go through the chore of making a post that actually makes sense?

....basically admitting you're a lying mug with no point to make, if it was me I would just walk away and pipe down if I was exposed like that. I don't blame you for that.

No, my points are pretty clear:

1) It is your fault that bobby was banned.

2) You have no sense of irony.

3) Our forum is better off without you.

Next bile-ridden response please... Try to read what you're replying to first though.

you shouldnt ban someone because of what someone else has done though. Its like how dave threatened to ban my mate if i came bak to N-O

Edited by triggy99