NUFC Podcast

Happy Face

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/podcasts/nufc/

Post-match highlights, interviews and reaction following all Newcastle United matches. BBC Radio Newcastle offers the best Newcastle coverage – great commentary highlights from Mick Lowes with analysis from Newcastle legend John Anderson. It's the first place to hear the thoughts of manager Kevin Keegan, views from the players and reaction from fans.

Damn :huh: Not available outside the UK.

Any other suggestions? I've got a 45 minute bus ride each way every day and looking for a good podcast....

My current Podcast subscriptions as I can recall....

Smodcast - Film director Kevin Smith and producer Scott Mosier talk about anything that takes their fancy. Normally what constitutes being gay.

Herrin and Collings - Comedian Richard Herring and Journalist Andrew Collins discuss what's in the news. Herring calls Collins' mum a "fucking idiot".

Adam and Joe - The highlights from their 6 music show.

All songs considered - Weekly new music preview with Bob Boylen

Stephen Fry's Podgram - Stephen Fry monologues on topics of interest to him.

Jonathan Ross - Highlights from his Radio 2 show.

Mark Kermode - Reviews the new movies with Simon Mayo on 5 Live

Ricky Gervais - Nothing doing these days but you tend to get the odd treat every couple of months.

Any other suggestions? I've got a 45 minute bus ride each way every day and looking for a good podcast....

Smodcast - Film director Kevin Smith and producer Scott Mosier talk about anything that takes their fancy. Normally what constitutes being gay.

Herrin and Collings - Comedian Richard Herring and Journalist Andrew Collins discuss what's in the news. Herring calls Collins' mum a "fucking idiot".

Ricky Gervais - Nothing doing these days but you tend to get the odd treat every couple of months.

im a complete novice when it comes to all this podcast nonsense, do you need to have an i-pod to get them or could i subscrive and get them on my creative zen?

im a complete novice when it comes to all this podcast nonsense, do you need to have an i-pod to get them or could i subscrive and get them on my creative zen?

The Zen will be fine.

You can even listen to them on your portable cd player if you could be arsed to burn them to a disc.

Proper scam the way they got "Pod" into the name of what is basically a radio show in MP3 format that can play on any device that'll play MP3s.

Fuck's sake. Add Radio 4's Friday night comedy (albeit not currently available) to those first five and you've got my subscriptions too. You're so gay.

Say it loud, I'm pink and I'm proud.

I was put off the Friday Night comedy by Punt and Dennis being on the cover in Itunes.

Try subscribing to it within iTunes store in the podcast bit.

Have you gotten it to work that way? I can't even get it to show up on a search...