Thursday's Gossip

Tom

I think their assessment of Milner is a little fawning to say the least mind. And I like the lad.

Aye, he needs some platinum and diamond jewellery to really fulfil his potential.

No, he just isn't very good. And I think he's fulfilled his potential. What you see is what you get.

He hasn't even got a youtube rap career ffs, what sort of "footballer" is he?

The thing is though, wankers like Bellamy and even Dyer are, quite simply, different class to that carthorse.

Bling is directly proportional to footballing prowess, he's his own worst enemy.

Shearer's form nose dived when he had his secret collection of Du Rag's stolen. :)

I thought it was due to the missing Givenchy handbag? :lol:

Like Cannon and Ball.

I think their assessment of Milner is a little fawning to say the least mind. And I like the lad.

Aye, he needs some platinum and diamond jewellery to really fulfil his potential.

No, he just isn't very good. And I think he's fulfilled his potential. What you see is what you get.

The thing is though, wankers like Bellamy and even Dyer are, quite simply, different class to that carthorse.

Bling is directly proportional to footballing prowess, he's his own worst enemy.

Shearer's form nose dived when he had his secret collection of Du Rag's stolen. :)

Like Cannon and Ball.

Alex and Sir Bobby in impromptu after match dance off.

beyonce.jpg:icon_lol:

Shearer's form nose dived when he had his secret collection of Du Rag's stolen. :icon_lol:

Like Cannon and Ball.

Alex looks hot man. :)

Shearer's form nose dived when he had his secret collection of Du Rag's stolen. :icon_lol:

Like Cannon and Ball.

Alex looks hot man. :)

Make up, body support stockings and cunningly placed mirrors. :icon_lol:

Classic Fop btw, inferring I like bling despite my comments obviously pointing to the opposite being the case.

Nope, just high heels, short dresses and busting a move. 0034.gif