Dear Mike,

Asprilla

I'm sorry about my avatar.

I (along with every other Newcastle supporter) had high hopes for this season for the first time in a very long time.

Having had a week or two to adjust to this unexpected flare up I see a problem on a knife edge. One way is ruinous, one way is salvageable.

You're right that the club was in a poor state financially and for now you have nipped that problem in the bud. Cheers.

You also saw fit to get rid of a manager who was not right for this club and appointed somebody that nobody ever would have expected, yet it was a masterstroke.

Chris Mort was another excellent appointment. Good, clear and honest communication with the fans. I doubt there's a single supporter who wouldn't love to see him back here either.

Also, the players brought in by the scouting network, so far, look to be excellent and shrewd buys. Again, that's down to you.

Now why the fuck don't you tell that little sparra Wise that he's NOT the manager and tell Keegan how much money there ACTUALLY is and have a big barbeque somewhere nice and get us all back on track? Oh and don't tell the fans stuff that isn't true.

Yours,

Asprilla.

xxx

:thumbup:

Ask Shinton for his home address and send it in the post.

Or deliver it personally (you might need a ghillie suit to get through all the ex-SAS though).

Shinton actually has his address :thumbup:

I (along with every other Newcastle supporter) had high hopes for this season for the first time in a very long time.

Having had a week or two to adjust to this unexpected flare up I see a problem on a knife edge. One way is ruinous, one way is salvageable.

You're right that the club was in a poor state financially and for now you have nipped that problem in the bud. Cheers.

You also saw fit to get rid of a manager who was not right for this club and appointed somebody that nobody ever would have expected, yet it was a masterstroke.

Chris Mort was another excellent appointment. Good, clear and honest communication with the fans. I doubt there's a single supporter who wouldn't love to see him back here either.

Also, the players brought in by the scouting network, so far, look to be excellent and shrewd buys. Again, that's down to you.

Now why the fuck don't you tell that little sparra Wise that he's NOT the manager and tell Keegan how much money there ACTUALLY is and have a big barbeque somewhere nice and get us all back on track? Oh and don't tell the fans stuff that isn't true.

Yours,

Asprilla.

xxx

Pretty much sums it up. Wise needs to go.

Yours,

Asprilla.

xxx

Well put mate. What I feel exactly.