What's this about Smith and Beye?

sammynb

The Viduka situation is a joke. Either he's a a cripple or he's just taking the piss.

I'm sure they said 3-6 months in May.

And I remember reports (or even a statement from Keegan) and pictures on .cock about him returning to "full training" in August or something. Presumably that was when he still felt like turning up for training every day, must have changed his mind again. Worse than Babayaro.

Edited by Bombadil

Yeah, Viduka was apparently back in training around the start of the season. Don't know whether it was full training, but I find it highly unlikely. In fact I find it highly unlikely that he has been in full training at all over the past couple of years. Don't get me wrong, it would be great to get him back, just don't see it happening for a while. And when he does come back, I don't think it will be long before he is out again. If only we had him on a pay for play contract. I see Xisco and Carroll as the future of our 'big' strikers. Neither of them are the same sort of player as Viduka mind.

Yeah, Viduka was apparently back in training around the start of the season. Don't know whether it was full training, but I find it highly unlikely. In fact I find it highly unlikely that he has been in full training at all over the past couple of years. Don't get me wrong, it would be great to get him back, just don't see it happening for a while. And when he does come back, I don't think it will be long before he is out again. If only we had him on a pay for play contract. I see Xisco and Carroll as the future of our 'big' strikers. Neither of them are the same sort of player as Viduka mind.

Carroll won't make it for us.

You're probably right.

I haven't seen that much of him in black and white, and when he was on loan he didn't exactly set the world on fire (even in the Championship).