Fraser Forster's loaning out to Stockport

Steve

Wow, I have a piece of info for all of you. First time for everything. Anyway, with Fraser Forster's loaning out to Stockport County, apparently the whole thing was organised through Dennis Wise. A friend of mine in Manchester has close ties to County and he claims that the management of the club called Dennis Wise on a London number to sort it out. I know it's nothing earth shattering, but I guess it proves that the club is being run from the other end of the country.

Wow, I have a piece of info for all of you. First time for everything. Anyway, with Fraser Forster's loaning out to Stockport County, apparently the whole thing was organised through Dennis Wise. A friend of mine in Manchester has close ties to County and he claims that the management of the club called Dennis Wise on a London number to sort it out. I know it's nothing earth shattering, but I guess it proves that the club is being run from the other end of the country.

Did you get it for Martin and the fish's next big day oot?

Actually don't worry about it as martin's not into cunt and Dave's all a bit too sexually ambiguous.

Actually don't worry about it as martin's not into cunt and Dave's all a bit too sexually ambiguous.

Actually, I get the impression that Fish would take whatever he can get. Male, female, gay, straight, pulse, no pulse. Beggars can't be choosers after all...