LONGSLEVED HOME SHIRT

joefloggs

Hi lads and lassey's,

My name is Jay and i buy and sell,mainly fashion,currently in process of opening my own site joefloggsfashin.co.uk.

Anyways i'am in a postion to offer you fantasic supporters the chance to buy and own this seasons home shirt,long sleeve...Thease are all new in origanal packageing and are the real thing,NOT CHINA FAKES,i'am able to offer you these tops for a great price of just £14.00 each...Whats the catch i hear you ask,well the catch is that for me to be able to sell at this fantastic price the min order would have to be 20 peices?? Now i now that you dont want 20 of these tops in your wardrobe,what i would prepose is that as a forum,your forum you register your interest on this thread,i'am more then sure 20 fan's would love to own one of these,so as good old Leslie would say "COME ON DOWN" and register your interrest,all sizes avalable,please kindly note we only appcept PAYPAL.

Please take note,iam not a smammer spamming your forum,far from it,all i'am doing is offering you this fantastic oppotunaty to own this season's home L/S tops,made by Adidas,i forgot to mention,these tops are player issue,grab yourself a bargain with these,please also note i have these advertised elsewhere so be quick as i'am more then sure these will sell fast.

Thanks for reading my post and hope i'am not upsetting anybody by posting this thread.

Cheers Jay.

joefloggsfashion.co.uk !!!coming very soon!!!

How much for one?

Hi mate.

Sorry cant really sell just the one,the price quoted is for a joblot of 20,i would concider dropping the price if there was more interest,come on peeps,there must be twenty of you whom would like one of these.. :rolleyes:

How much for one?

Hi mate.

Sorry cant really sell just the one,the price quoted is for a joblot of 20,i would concider dropping the price if there was more interest,come on peeps,there must be twenty of you whom would like one of these.. <_<

I can't imagine anyone else wanting one. I just wanted to see what the player issues are like.

I probably wouldn't even take the tabs off <_<

How much for one?

Hi mate.

Sorry cant really sell just the one,the price quoted is for a joblot of 20,i would concider dropping the price if there was more interest,come on peeps,there must be twenty of you whom would like one of these.. :love:

I can't imagine anyone else wanting one. I just wanted to see what the player issues are like.

I probably wouldn't even take the tabs off <_<

<_<:telephone:

Most will already have one if they wanted one, better off waiting 'til next home shirt.

Yep,a think ya right there mate?? Good luck the toon,you will stay up <_<

All sold mod's please close..Thanks.

"Kaka For City Ya Avin A lAFF" ---WER'E LAFFIN.....C.T.I.D,he,he!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: <_<:telephone:

Most will already have one if they wanted one, better off waiting 'til next home shirt.

"Kaka For City Ya Avin A lAFF" ---WER'E LAFFIN.....C.T.I.D,he,he!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:<_<:telephone::love:

Cheers anyway mate, good luck with the business. <_<

"Kaka For City Ya Avin A lAFF" ---WER'E LAFFIN.....C.T.I.D,he,he!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:<_<:telephone::love:

Cheers anyway mate, good luck with the business. <_<

Thanks mate.We get loads of good sportswear and goods,currently have some RILEY 2 PIECE SNOOKER CUES,PRO STANDERED,these retail at £40.00 each,i can sell them to you lot for £20.00 each,only catch being for me to be able to sell at that price the min order has to be 10 pices,rrp tag still in-tack,if a can get 10 buyers on ere for these cues,i will deliver free to your chosen members address whom you can then arrange to be delivered/pickedup from them TO YOU..

If interested reply here,great resale op for workmates,family,friends even ebay,have to be fast on these as not many left in stock,STRICTLY PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE.

Thanks all.