ASHLEY AT CITY TONIGHT ?

stevietoon

If he doesn't spend money now i've nee idea what he's doing. Aye, we know the accounts are horrific and he's put alot of money in already but in for a penny in for a pound. His 'investment' will be worth fuck all if we go down.

If he doesn't spend money now i've nee idea what he's doing. Aye, we know the accounts are horrific and he's put alot of money in already but in for a penny in for a pound. His 'investment' will be worth fuck all if we go down.

Agreed. Wouldn't it be typical of our club that we decide to get serious about transfers at the end of the transfer window?

Ashley: "What do you mean there's no-one decent available, there's a good 4 days left! Let's work those phones!"

Agreed. Wouldn't it be typical of our club that we decide to get serious about transfers at the end of the transfer window?

Ashley: "What do you mean there's no-one decent available, there's a good 4 days left! Let's work those phones!"

We could of been talking to Bolton about Nolan for some time for all we know.

Although knowing Newcastle and transfers in the past...

Probably not.