Owen new deal?

Park Life

Scoring for fun for the bairns like and cult hero in the making, but I haven't seen him play. I've seen Kadar a couple of times and he looks tidy (looked better at full-back than cb), but he's knacked. Most of these kids we've brought in are miles away from the first team anyway, and if it turns out Wise's judgement on young players is poor, this five-year plan is right up the swanee.

I wonder what happened with Zamblera. Got a couple of run-outs for the reserves, then was playing for the kids, then shunted out of the back door. The stuff coming out of Italy when we got him suggested he was very highly thought of. Strange one.

Kadar looks a canny one like, i too have seen him a few times and agree he is more comfortable at LB, competent on the ball, good passer and solid in a tackle, i know its reserve standard but from the likes of LuaLua and Ranger he is the closest thing from the reserves to getting a chance in the 1st team.

Next season could see him as back up to R.Taylor and Enrique at LB.

Zamblera...i know, it all sounded very positive at the time, but just didnt do anything whilst he was here, whther it be lack of guidance or failure to settle, he's now got a chance back in italy, lets see if he can bag a few goals and see what he is made of.

That Wesley Ngo Baheng looked a good player before he fucked his leg, powerful, good feet and good finisher, id quite like him to get a run out next year.

Kadar, LuaLua and Baheng to be promoted next season.

Tozer hasnt done much in reserves has he?

What ever happened with Aaron Spear?

I think Owen will be off at the end of the season regardless of what we offer. However I can't see the club offering anything other than a performance related success based contract anyway which will be unacceptable to little Mickey. Man City or abroad seem his most likely options for one last fat payday. He'd have to be desperate to stay with us and we plainly want him off the wage bill.

Time was I would have said let's move heaven and earth to keep him but things have moved on now. The injuries have taken their toll on his game and I'm sick of the EMO soap opera. He's too much of a distraction and he isn't a fitting captain imo either. Time to go. Can't see this "watch this space" stuff as anything other than postering by Lame-arse.

We should get shot off "Duke" for the same reasons tbh. Him and Owen are/were great players but are poor value for money. Lovenkrands can play upfront so is there as cover if he re-signs. Martins should be first choice if fit. Carroll is back up. Presumably we'll look to sign another first choice striker probably a target man to replace Viduka. Ameobi doesn't count as a striker, I assume he's there to hand out the orange slices.

I think Owen will be off at the end of the season regardless of what we offer. However I can't see the club offering anything other than a performance related success based contract anyway which will be unacceptable to little Mickey. Man City or abroad seem his most likely options for one last fat payday. He'd have to be desperate to stay with us and we plainly want him off the wage bill.

Time was I would have said let's move heaven and earth to keep him but things have moved on now. The injuries have taken their toll on his game and I'm sick of the EMO soap opera. He's too much of a distraction and he isn't a fitting captain imo either. Time to go. Can't see this "watch this space" stuff as anything other than postering by Lame-arse.

We should get shot off "Duke" for the same reasons tbh. Him and Owen are/were great players but are poor value for money. Lovenkrands can play upfront so is there as cover if he re-signs. Martins should be first choice if fit. Carroll is back up. Presumably we'll look to sign another first choice striker probably a target man to replace Viduka. Ameobi doesn't count as a striker, I assume he's there to hand out the orange slices.

I need an article from you. :lol:

;) Been thinking about it. Gotta find some time to load up both barrels and pull the trigger

:D Been thinking about it. Gotta find some time to load up both barrels and pull the trigger

Let me know da plans rasta. ;)

:D Been thinking about it. Gotta find some time to load up both barrels and pull the trigger

Sure ting boss man. Working title "Can you feel the farce?"

Like it already.

Like it already.

More like "Can you smell the farce?"