New Takeover Rumours

Nyff

Just read this in the Mirror today. Seems a businessman who is local to me is preparing to bid for Newcastle, and also to hijack Beckhams move to Milan to bring him here :D

This is the same Geoff Sheard guy who failed in a bid to buy Sheffield Wednesday, and the source of where his money is coming from is unknown. Probably just someone with a bit of a brain disorder or something. From what I know of the family, they are all a bit weird. His daughter is a bitch (she went to my school), and his brother (who used to care for the cricket/football pitch outside my house where Geoff Sheard plays cricket) always used to complain at me for playing football out there >_> (In fact Dad nearly got into a fight with him once, lol)

That said, it could be someone we may like to see at Toon. As the location of his money is at the moment unknown, we don't know if it is millions or billions, so it could yet to turn out to be a decent, valid attempt at a takeover.

In all honesty, though, I think the guy is a bit delusional. Though, should he manage to complete this takeover I'm going to become their new best friends, and within a year I will be partnering Ameobi up top ;D

Just read this in the Mirror today. Seems a businessman who is local to me is preparing to bid for Newcastle, and also to hijack Beckhams move to Milan to bring him here :D

This is the same Geoff Sheard guy who failed in a bid to buy Sheffield Wednesday, and the source of where his money is coming from is unknown. Probably just someone with a bit of a brain disorder or something. From what I know of the family, they are all a bit weird. His daughter is a bitch (she went to my school), and his brother (who used to care for the cricket/football pitch outside my house where Geoff Sheard plays cricket) always used to complain at me for playing football out there >_> (In fact Dad nearly got into a fight with him once, lol)

That said, it could be someone we may like to see at Toon. As the location of his money is at the moment unknown, we don't know if it is millions or billions, so it could yet to turn out to be a decent, valid attempt at a takeover.

In all honesty, though, I think the guy is a bit delusional. Though, should he manage to complete this takeover I'm going to become their new best friends, and within a year I will be partnering Ameobi up top ;D

:D