The Royal Navy

bawan

Just came back from my test, needed 64 out of 110 and I got 62, am fucking gutted and iv gota wait another year before I can re-sit the test.

Thick cunt!

Fuck you

Just came back from my test, needed 64 out of 110 and I got 62, am fucking gutted and iv gota wait another year before I can re-sit the test.

What were you going for? AET

What were you going for? AET

Unlucky mate, I've been in the RN since Long John Silver had an egg on his shoulder. If you need any advice PM me.

Do you know where your weaknesses were? What's your English and Maths like?

Use this next year productively, if you haven't got GCSE English and Maths enrol in a local college or get someone to teach you.

There are examples of the RN 'RT' test on the web or you can buy books. Make sure you are better prepared next time.

March back in there in 12 months time and the recruiters will be impressed by your determination.

Keep your chin up.

Edited by JulioGeordio

Thick cunt!

Fuck you

Surprised you didn't get in tbh they're crying out for as many mincers as they can get, did you tell them you like a nice thick slice of navy cake?

Good luck mate, I've been considering the RAF lately (reasons for which can be found in my thread) and started their preapplication fitness thing today, it damn well nearly killed me but 2.1 miles in 11 mins isn't bad to start out with

what've you got to look forward to for the fitness test?

Thats quick!

The Navy do there run on a treadmill!!!