Wii online games

TheMoog

Nah... I had shitloads of club Nintendo points which I converted when I bought my Wii. I hadn't got around to getting it hooked up to the internet straigt away but when I did the other day all the points (and there were a LOT) had "expired". :icon_lol:

I contacted "customer services" and told them I'd basically been a Nintendo geek for over twenty years (buying every system they released and loads of games) but they didn't do a single thing to try and sort it out.

I basically won't buy anything again from them new, some companies value customers and others don't. It's such an own goal.

In contrast, I once had some trouble with a Mercedes hire car (through EasyCar or whatever EasyJet's car hire thing is called). EasyCar did fuck all apart from threaten me with loads of charges while ringing a premium rate number from my mobile. :icon_lol:

So I rang Mercedes. They got a pickup truck out to me and drove the car back to the depot for nothing. Incredible. :icon_lol:

Edited by Asprilla

You really didn't need to know any of that.

Since when has that been the criteria for stuff on here?

I was covering my back. :icon_lol: It's always reassuring to let people know that you're aware of the blathering. :icon_lol:

You really didn't need to know any of that.

Nice tip about Mercedes there though. :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

Maybe I just got lucky, but credit where it's due.

Much like the recent reduction in season tickets, I hate it when loyal customers get overlooked in favour of new ones. It's short sighted....