Ashley Cole

Douggy B

I take it you mean Ashley Cole has been nicked for drinking and driving?

Drunk and disorderly.

...or dodging and diving.

...or date rape and dildoing his own slack anus......allegedly.

:superman2sa2:

I take it you mean Ashley Cole has been nicked for drinking and driving?

Drunk and disorderly.

...or dodging and diving.

...or date rape and dildoing his own slack anus......allegedly.

:superman2sa2:

:lol:B)

Ashley Cole was reportedly arrested early on Thursday morning after a drunken confrontation with police.

The Daily Mail online claims that Cole was arrested after repeatedly swearing at police outside the Collection nightclub in Brompton Road, South Kensington.

Cole had attended a charity event at Chelsea Football Club before heading to Collection, which he left at 2.15am.

After reportedly refusing to tone down his language, Cole was arrested and taken into custody to sober up, before being released three hours later with a fixed penalty notice of £80 for being drunk and disorderly.

A Scotland Yard spokesman said: "At about 2.15am today, a man was arrested in Brompton Road, South Kensington, on suspicion of being drunk and disorderly and taken to a central London police station where he was later issued with a fixed penalty notice for being drunk and disorderly and released at 5.37am."

Drunk and disorderly is absolutely fuck all tbf.

Doesnt happen to normal men of his age TBF.

I'm not excusing his behaviour, but that's bollocks. Very common indeed I'd say.

I'm not excusing his behaviour, but that's bollocks. Very common indeed I'd say.

If you havent sorted your life out by 28, you have serious issues IMO.

I would say in various places I have been a lot of people around 28 + get arrested for silly reasons and daft arguments, it's pretty much the peak age to be an arsehole.

I would say in various places I have been a lot of people around 28 + get arrested for silly reasons and daft arguments, it's pretty much the peak age to be an arsehole.

rubbish. If you are still getting in trouble with the law after 21/22 you need a check up from the neck up.

I have never been in trouble with the law personally but I do see a lot of people who are in trouble at that age - they probably do need a check from the neck up but those people are out there.

I wonder how many of them are in A & E on a weekend after trouble, quite a lot I presume...

If you havent sorted your life out by 28, you have serious issues IMO.

:superman2sa2: I really don't equate his behaviour with not having sorted your life out. Not defending the way modern footballers go on or the way many people in the UK do on a weekend for that matter, but I'd say the amount of people who behave in a disorderly way on a weekend in the UK is huge (I know this isn't the weekend to get that potential bit of pedantry out of the way btw). I'd say it's widespread amongst people aged 28 too. That in itself makes it 'normal' if you like. Whatever that means.

I have never been in trouble with the law personally but I do see a lot of people who are in trouble at that age - they probably do need a check from the neck up but those people are out there.

I wonder how many of them are in A & E on a weekend after trouble, quite a lot I presume...

Hence why I said "normal men"