on saint paddy's day lets remember

bobbyshinton

As for St Patrick's Day, I have a lot of Irish blood, but what a sickening day, and it makes me laugh one of the biggest SPD parades in the world is on Broad Street in Birmingham, where the Irish callously murdered innocent English drinkers.

I'm surprised you're so bothered, it rid the world of a couple of dozen Brummies.

Well, yesterday is my dads birthday who is Irish so I have a couple of Guinness with him as always.

I drink Guinness 95% of the time anyways.

The Whole St Paddys day is just a massive marketing thing IMO apart from in Ireland and the true Irish who do celebrate it. Anyone else couldnt tell a decent Guinness from a shite one, or where St Patrick came from in the first place!!!!

Ill be celebrating St George's day as always with a nice pint of Real Ale.

As for St Patrick's Day, I have a lot of Irish blood, but what a sickening day, and it makes me laugh one of the biggest SPD parades in the world is on Broad Street in Birmingham, where the Irish callously murdered innocent English drinkers.

I'm surprised you're so bothered, it rid the world of a couple of dozen Brummies.

Oops. :lol: I would be deleting this if I were you (mind I would not have posted it)

Oops. :lol: I would be deleting this if I were you (mind I would not have posted it)

Could have been tongue-in-cheek like.

St. Guinness Day is a bank holiday over here so it's fine by me.

St. Guinness Day is a bank holiday over here so it's fine by me.

Donde estas?

Norn Iron.

Do the proddies celebrate it too?? [/ignorance] Genuine question though.

Aye. Seem to anyway. Where I live through the week is predominantly Protestant (middle class like) and they're all down the pub and you even see the odd Shamrock in button holes etc. Not sure if this has always been the case however, could be down to an attitude of a new 'inclusive' Northern Ireland. If it is that I don't think it's extended to the Catholics celebrating July 12th :lol: (another bank holiday btw).

Course it was man. I like Brummies. Stevie's on record (again... and again...) as having a different opinion. I concede it was a cheap shot though. :lol:

Course it was man. I like Bummies. Stevie's on record (again... and again...) as having a different opinion. I concede it was a cheap shot though. :lol:

I knew it was. :) Like me edit?

Well, yesterday is my dads birthday who is Irish so I have a couple of Guinness with him as always.

I drink Guinness 95% of the time anyways.

The Whole St Paddys day is just a massive marketing thing IMO apart from in Ireland and the true Irish who do celebrate it. Anyone else couldnt tell a decent Guinness from a shite one, or where St Patrick came from in the first place!!!!

Ill be celebrating St George's day as always with a nice pint of Real Ale.

Wales!

(who will be losing to the irish this weekend ofc)

haha and naw your right the 12th of july is tbh only celebrated by the bigoted lot in general, the majority of people (catholic and Protestant) see it as the signal to go on their holidays :lol:

Correct Ant, however youre Irish and I would expect you to know where he came from!