Leeds United

Guest 1969

And on top of all the problems the football club has, I had the misfortune to be in Leeds last week.

What a fucking shit tip the place is.

oh and Daniel (1969), if I had eyebrows like yours I sure as fuck wouldnt be taking the piss out of anyone! :lol

small_54778.jpg

Don't rate the wig either.

Wig? :( Don't mock those whose heads just happen to have become a place for road kill to come to die. :(

Guest Stevie
I saw them playing Rugby at Elland road the other day.

Stick to that :(

It's a rugby town always will be. Their rugby club are bigger than their football club. The likes of Sunderland have ten times more heritage and greater stature than Leeds.

Whilst I agree with a lot of young 1969s points, I find his delivery blunt, crass and poorly thought out.

Plus he's a dirty Lids fan so he is probably racist 'orrible jobless scum.

Meh, Bates will drive them to the edge of extinction like he did Chelsea only this time there will be no Abramovich.

bates will probably kill us, already damaged us, we hate him. but least we got our history

:( Good old Don Revie won you a few trophies in the 60's and 70's - but what history apart from that?!

Whilst I agree with a lot of young 1969s points, I find his delivery blunt, crass and poorly thought out.

Plus he's a dirty Lids fan so he is probably racist 'orrible jobless scum.

Meh, Bates will drive them to the edge of extinction like he did Chelsea only this time there will be no Abramovich.

bates will probably kill us, already damaged us, we hate him. but least we got our history

So have the Mongol race but look at those fuckers now.