Taylor 6 - A few shaky moments, but solid enough

Bramble 6 - See Taylor

Solano 6 - Quiet night

N'Zogbia 7 - Most likely to create something

Faye 7 - One of his best performances in a Newcastle shirt

Parker 6 - Did a job in midfield

Shearer 7 - Much more like it

Chopra 6 - Not Premiership class, but did well for the goal

Maybe, although I don't think he did any better than Ramage, Babayaro & Bramble defensively, they were all solid IMO, while Babayaro was also good going forward linking up with N'Zogbia which is why I think he deserved a 7. Faye was solid in midfield, can't remember one bad pass, and even looked lively going forward...borderline 8 for him, while N'Zogbia was dangerous and caused problems. Parker & Solano did their jobs without excelling. Chopra would have got a 5 but for his assist which was great vision, while Shearer would have got a 6 but for his goal.

Given.......................6 easy night

Baba........................7 decent all round

Ramage...................6 defends well, doesn't like the ball

Bramble...................7 some good passing, some miss hit. Looked comfortable

Taylor......................7 Looked comfortable

Solano.....................6 Nice touched here and there, looked tired i thought.

Parker.....................6 Wasn't called on much, tidy.

Faye........................6 Closed down well while Parker plugged the gaps, passing was better to.

Zoggy.....................7 Looked lively, always has a positive 1st touch, couple of wicked crosses.

Shearer..................6 Good goal, decent in the air. I give him a 10 for his post match interview on ITV. Not a man to be f**ked with i reckon, reminded me of Clint Eastwood in those westerns.

Chopra...................3 One good pass all game.

One thing i hoped for is that Shearer's team mates would've kicked and whalloped that pr1ck of a centre half for the rest of the game. I was desperately hoping for Taylor or Bramble to completely wipe him out at a set piece. Not enough solidarity imo, tbqph.

Bramble's passing was fooking appauling, but he defended well.

Thought Parker looked a class above our team, which in turn is making him look bad. How many times have you seen him looking for a pass when nobody around him was making a move. At a better team he'd look fantastic.

Babayaro failed to make a single pass to a team-mate (don't think I'm exaggerating there either).

N'Zogbia's crosses into the box always cause problems. Can't wait until he fully develops, gonna be a class article.

Thought Faye was good too. Passing was much better (although compared to a lot of the other players, that's not hard) and he never get caught out. Perhaps this is his level ;)

Thought Parker looked a class above our team, which in turn is making him look bad. How many times have you seen him looking for a pass when nobody around him was making a move. At a better team he'd look fantastic.

Babayaro failed to make a single pass to a team-mate (don't think I'm exaggerating there either).

N'Zogbia's crosses into the box always cause problems. Can't wait until he fully develops, gonna be a class article.

Thought Faye was good too. Passing was much better (although compared to a lot of the other players, that's not hard) and he never get caught out. Perhaps this is his level :o

50084[/snapback]

Come on ! That is an exaggeration :o

i noticed that. it was the same from throw ins. every time we got one, no fucker made themelves available. the movement was non-existant and we kept on throwing the ball straight to the opposition.

you'd think our players would be busting a gut to find some space and demand the ball against that shite.

Given 6 - Fuck all to do

Babayaro 7 - Looked decent

Ramage 6 - So-so

Taylor 7 - Not to bad, some shaky moments though

Bramble 6 - HOOF!

Solano 6 - Quiet Night

N'Zogbia 8 - MOM by far. The only person on the team who could create for most of the match

Faye 7 - Found his level

Parker 6 - See Solano

Shearer 8 - Looked good for once

Chopra 5 - Swapped his footballing skill with Ameobi?