JFK to go upstairs ?

Jimbo

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there is no way Porto should of won the Champions league...jose made them into a brilliant team!

Butt has won champions league,fa cups,premier league etc and now is being told what to do by a pair prats...FACT

How can someone with no managerial experience start managing a team the size of Newcastle united whilst there in a relagation dog fight?

What input does he have?

what knowledge does he have?

what do the players think of him?

Then you should have made that clear earlier on. <_<

i do apologise my friend..........

Ferreira, Deco, Carvalho, Costinha & Maniche btw to name a few. A very POOR team. <_<

as team brilliant because of the manager!

deco went to barca and failed

ferreira went to chelsea and failed

carvalho best defender at chelsea!

costinha failed at moscow,athletico and atalanta

maniche has been to 5 different clubs since winning the champions league and been a flop...jose even took him on loan at chelsea but he was crap

that shows jose had a average team and won the champions league with average players

"as team brilliant because of the manager!

maniche has been to 5 different clubs since winning the champions league and been a flop...jose even took him on loan at chelsea but he was crap

that shows jose had a average team and won the champions league with average players..."

2J raped by a kid!! :icon_lol:<_<

for the most part, the stars of the Porto Champions league winning team, weren't stars before Mourinho took over, in this case the special one is a bit like Clough, in that he took average players and made them better players, that is a rare skill.

I'LL END IT HERE..........................

Porto

Portuguese Championships: 2002-03, 2003-04

Cup of Portugal: 2002-03

SuperCup Cândido de Oliveira: 2003

UEFA Champions League: 2004

UEFA Cup: 2003

[edit] Chelsea

FA Premier League: 2004-05, 2005-06

FA Cup: 2007

FA Community Shield: 2005

Football League Cup: 2005, 2007

[edit] Inter

Supercoppa Italiana: 2008

[edit] Individual honours

UEFA Manager of the Year (2): 2002/03, 2003/04

World Soccer Magazine Coach of the Year (2): 2003/04, 2004/05

BBC Sports Personality of Year Coach Award: 2004/05

FA Premier League Manager of the Year (2): 2004/05, 2005/06

IFFHS World Manager of the Year (2): 2004, 2005

Manager of the Month, FA Premier League (3): November 2004, January 2005, March 2007

How did Deco fail at Barca? <_<

he had on good season i think it was his second year there......

the barca fans use to wave the white hankys at him....hence xavi,iniesta,messi,ronaldinho,yaya toure and even quaresma

He was an integral part of Barca under Rijkaard. Quaresma wasn't even at Barca when Deco was. I believe he was a makeweight in the deal.

Plus Ronaldinho & Messi don't even play in the same position as him and Ronaldinho was bought in before Deco. Messi is a youth product and the best player in the world. Also Xavi & Iniesta are both youth products too and two of the best midfielders in the world.

Deco's last season was when his time at Barca had finished really, mainly due to being overtaken by the above and Toure being brought in.

I'LL END IT HERE..........................

Porto

Portuguese Championships: 2002-03, 2003-04

Cup of Portugal: 2002-03

SuperCup Cândido de Oliveira: 2003

UEFA Champions League: 2004

UEFA Cup: 2003

[edit] Chelsea

FA Premier League: 2004-05, 2005-06

FA Cup: 2007

FA Community Shield: 2005

Football League Cup: 2005, 2007

[edit] Inter

Supercoppa Italiana: 2008

[edit] Individual honours

UEFA Manager of the Year (2): 2002/03, 2003/04

World Soccer Magazine Coach of the Year (2): 2003/04, 2004/05

BBC Sports Personality of Year Coach Award: 2004/05

FA Premier League Manager of the Year (2): 2004/05, 2005/06

IFFHS World Manager of the Year (2): 2004, 2005

Manager of the Month, FA Premier League (3): November 2004, January 2005, March 2007

I'm not debating how good a manager Mourinho is. You said it was a poor Porto team of which I disagreed.

"as team brilliant because of the manager!

that shows jose had a average team and won the champions league with average players..."

2J raped by a kid!! :icon_lol:<_<

How so? All of the above players are far from poor.

is that why they signed 2 other center midfielders then sold him?

Because his time had run its course. He'd went stale and wasn't as good as he had been for them. Ask any Barca fan from the time and they'll tell you he was an integral part of the team when Rijkaard was there.

the barca fans use to wave the white hankys at him....hence xavi,iniesta,messi,ronaldinho,yaya toure and even quaresma

He was an integral part of Barca under Rijkaard. Quaresma wasn't even at Barca when Deco was. I believe he was a makeweight in the deal.

Plus Ronaldinho & Messi don't even play in the same position as him and Ronaldinho was bought in before Deco. Messi is a youth product and the best player in the world. Also Xavi & Iniesta are both youth products too and two of the best midfielders in the world.

Deco's last season was when his time at Barca had finished really, mainly due to being overtaken by the above and Toure being brought in.

deco is a attacking mid.......................

And your point is? Messi & Ronaldinho don't play in the same position as Deco.

he plyed wide left,right and central!

he even played right back once

he plyed wide left,right and central!

he even played right back once

He's a central midfielder though, first and foremost. Whereas Messi & Ronaldinho operate in completely different areas of the pitch. I just don't understand how you are labelling his time at Barca a flop when it had ran its course in his last season. But before that he was an integral part of Rijkaard's team.

jose made deco the player he was and all the other players you mentioned

Where did I say he never? I think Mourinho is class, I don't know anyone who doesn't.

porto were a very average team not a class team...

all you need to do is look at the odds you would of got on them winning CL in 04....(2004 it only seems a few years ago i was watching that..haha)

You said they were a poor team though, and I disagreed. Bearing in mind they did win the Uefa Cup the year before that as well, under Mourinho's tenure may I add. Of course the odds would have been high, but Mourinho managed to get each player to perform to their absolute maximum, the gift of a good manager. Plus a little bit of help at Old Trafford never harmed him. <_<

Newcastle are apparently thinking of giving Joe Kinnear a job 'upstairs' if he does not want to return as manager for next season.

His triple by-pass surgery after his latest serious heart problem does not mark him out as an obvious candidate for the stress-ridden position he holds.

So Mike Ashley reportedly got creative and came up with this alternative. Genius. Was he trying to make the Newcastle manager's job even less attractive than it was before?

The club had serious trouble filling the position before they got Kinnear and now they want to install a man with a serious temper, who was phoning in for daily updates from his hospital bed to oversee his successor.

Kinnear can no more take a backseat than Chris Hughton can make himself at home in the front. It is a nightmare waiting to happen but with Ashley calling the shots, sadly it is the sort of thing fans have come to expect.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...e.html?ITO=1490

jose made deco the player he was and all the other players you mentioned

Where did I say he never? I think Mourinho is class, I don't know anyone who doesn't.

SAF? <_<