Hull v Sunderland

Row Z

Its hard to call isn't it, especially as you don't know what either of them will do in their following games or what we'll do against Spurs.

Even though it would sound like its because i hate the mackems (and of course i do!) i think a Hull win is possibly best because the mackems rely on their home form heavilly and if that goes they could easilly pick up next to nothing away from home and they are nearer to us in terms of points.

I'd also take a draw though, neither of them getting 3 points on us, but i'm not sure the mackems winning is a good result for us really.

I reckon it'll be a mackem win.

Would leave Hull 4 points above us with 5 games to go (presuming we get nowt at spurs). Looking at their run in, they're certainly catchable, especially if they don't beat Stoke.

I reckon it'll be a mackem win.

Would leave Hull 4 points above us with 5 games to go (presuming we get nowt at spurs). Looking at their run in, they're certainly catchable, especially if they don't beat Stoke.

When was the last time they won a game? Must have been ages ago. I can see them not winning any more matches, unless they play someone with nothing to play for by that time, Bolton perhaps. And for some reason i think Sunderland might beat Chelsea on the final day if they need to. So yes I think we should hope for a Sunderland win :D

Edit: I'm also having nightmares about Hull beating an under strength Man Utd side on the final day to secure safety :D

Edited by Row Z