GPS trackers in cars

paddy

Quick question, we have these fitted on our cars at work (to make sure we start on time lol ) i dont have a problem with them tbh, but its come to our attention that the reports cover 24 hours a day 7 days a week, my working week is 9am till 530 mon - fri, so my question is.............are work allowed to track me during my personel time, i just had a laugh with my boss about 2 weeks ago i was off fri and mon so took my g/f up to the Toon for the weekend, my boss was asking me if i had a nice time in Gateshead on Sat night and where is Ponteland !!!!

:o

If the car belongs to them I would say yes. If you dont like it buy your own car for weekends.

Probalby checking that none of you are cabbing on the sly over the weekend :o

Probably depends on what you signed when they first put it in.

fuck all! :o

Danny we are not all Cockney wideboys me awld china

Easily disconnected iirc

true wackster but they run the reports every week so it would soon be noted,

Easily disconnected iirc

true wackster but they run the reports every week so it would soon be noted,

Looks like you're fucked then.

no, i'm fine, dont do anything wrong, only shown up once on the report and that was because i started my car at 1230, I WAS ON HOLIFUCKINGDAY, its the fact we pay private milage and shit loads of tax on the car and its like we are always under the gaze of work