Villa v Newcastle - in London

scotty84

tried and failed to get tickets for the weekend, tempted to sit in the home end but did that last season at Villa and a mixture of high's and lows (owen scoring in the 2nd minute, only to get turned over 4-1).

Going to be in London now for the day so wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of a Geordie friendly pub?

Cheers

The London Supporters club meet in the 3 Famous Kings which is next door to West Kensington tube.

I was there for the Man U game and its ideal, every possible sporting event is shown on a telly somewhere so you can keep an eye on all of the games.

Personally, I'll be hiding in a cupboard I think :good:

Edit: No doubt Danny can recommend a Weatherspoons though

Guest Stevie
tried and failed to get tickets for the weekend, tempted to sit in the home end but did that last season at Villa and a mixture of high's and lows (owen scoring in the 2nd minute, only to get turned over 4-1).

Going to be in London now for the day so wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of a Geordie friendly pub?

Cheers

There's one in Westminster my smoggie mate was on about for Newcastle v Boro, I'll find out what it's called, that he described as a geordie friendly pub.

Guest Stevie

Cheers

You could go to the Sportscafe (Haymarket) but you'll probably feel the need to twat some cunt if it goes tits up, cos most people will want us to lose.

cheers for the info guys, SportsCafe aint my cup of tea but i'll have a look online for info about the one near westminster and the London Supporters club one in the 3 Famous Kings.

Guest Stevie
cheers for the info guys, SportsCafe aint my cup of tea but i'll have a look online for info about the one near westminster and the London Supporters club one in the 3 Famous Kings.

Oooooh arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr