This club...

Besty

I fucking love it to bits, fuck Michael Owen, fuck Damien Duff, fuck the players who don't give a shit. Steven Taylor might not be the best of players but he fucking cares about this club and he showed that today, with what he said and how he played. If only we had more players like him and we may have survived relegation... I may have had a few but I feel we can come back up and I feel we will. Hopefully we will get bought out and can start a fresh, get rid of the big earners, get rid of the bottlers, get rid of the failures... Just get this club back to where it deserves to be and get back the support we deserve!

Keep the faith lads!

I'm hoping we will get back up in good time. Don't want to go back up to just come straight back down again. Need to use this opportunity to sort everything out. I also need a new avatar/signature, but am short of inspiration after todays events.