ok so its been 4 days now....

peasepud

when are the Premier League going to overturn our relegation?

Surely we're too big to go down and they've realised this and booted Hull Spurs instead? :lol:

:wub:

Surely we're too big to go down and they've realised this and booted Hull instead? :wub:

Just received this off my cousin, a fckin family memeber, who is a Mackem season ticket holding scum loving c*nt. I think there are times when murdering a family member is acceptable. Anyway, he's a little c*nt and It would be easier to get someone else to give him a little 'going over'. Got to the 2nd sentence and knew what was coming.

Hull have been charged with fielding an unregistered player at the end of January '09.

When they signed Kamil Zayatte from Young Boys for £2.5M on 23 January this year, there had been some irregularities with the transfer and he was not formerly registered when Hull drew 2-2 with West Brom.

West Brom have been awarded 3 points for that game instead of 1 but it has made no difference to them, they are still relegated.

However Hull have been stripped of their point, which puts them on the same points as Newcastle but with a poorer goal difference.

Newcastle have complained immediately and if their claim is upheld, Hull will be relegated retrospectively and the Toon will stay up!

Carlsberg don't do emails for delusional Geordies, but if they did, they would probably be the best e-mails in the world!

Guest alex

I got a one with a similar tagline in September about KK being re-instated with a big transfer fund and Wise sacked. My 'mate' is a Toon fan though.

Text a makem sent me this morning was "whats the difference between an arsonist and Newcastle United?.................

an arsonist wouldnt waste his last match".

:wub: twatful but true

Surely we're too big to go down and they've realised this and booted Hull Spurs instead? :secret:

:lol:

:wub:

:lol: