Jewellers that purchase unwanted jewellery

Jay Jay Sea

You're weird. Do you ever answer a question in the normal manner?

Uh oh..... :lol:

:aye: Sorry I cant be doing with it all.

I'm weird and you're hot. So hot I'm gonna cool you down. You know how to cool a chick down? You invite them round to your house, wine and dine them and just as she makes a passing comment about how sophisticated you are as a bloke, a bloke like they've never met in their lives before, you take that compliment and then you snap. Big time. Body temperature drops by a good degree or so. You apologise profusly, bring on a few crocodile tears if manageable, show a real sensitive side to your nature. Invite the chick upstairs to your bedroom, pull back the bedsheets and there it is. Last night's chick stone cold having been lying their for some 24 hours Of course a bird wouldn't think anything of anything of there being a hammer-drill, still-saw and stanley knife at the top of the stairs, with a few bin-liners scattered about for good measure. The thing is, I like to feed my chicks up before sending them on to the next life.

Like I said, weird.

You're always talking of beating chicks up and killing them. Why? I see death regularly, its not attractive.

You've left the milk on luv.

Look, fuck off. I wasnt talking to you.

I'm weird and you're hot. So hot I'm gonna cool you down. You know how to cool a chick down? You invite them round to your house, wine and dine them and just as she makes a passing comment about how sophisticated you are as a bloke, a bloke like they've never met in their lives before, you take that compliment and then you snap. Big time. Body temperature drops by a good degree or so. You apologise profusly, bring on a few crocodile tears if manageable, show a real sensitive side to your nature. Invite the chick upstairs to your bedroom, pull back the bedsheets and there it is. Last night's chick stone cold having been lying their for some 24 hours Of course a bird wouldn't think anything of anything of there being a hammer-drill, still-saw and stanley knife at the top of the stairs, with a few bin-liners scattered about for good measure. The thing is, I like to feed my chicks up before sending them on to the next life.

Like I said, weird.

You're always talking of beating chicks up and killing them. Why? I see death regularly, its not attractive.

You've left the milk on luv.

Look, fuck off. I wasnt talking to you.

:razz:

I've undressed you psychologically so easily JJ won't even have to consider your flagrant and unwanted interjections.

Like I said, weird.

Man I can't believe it, a chick with similar interests as me. Death. Wow, you must mix in some canny cool circles to see death regularly. Are you into those 'snuff' movies then? Actually, PM me, It's kind of weird, exciting and erotic to exchange a mutual interest in death across the t'inter. I'd love to do a snuff movie. It's not just chicks either that see my good side. It's fellas as well, well used to be when I was practicising to be 'top jock', but I'm out of that phase now. It was my 'free your mind and your ass will follow' period but it's made me a stronger chap in the long run. Man on man, never did me no harm lady. None at all.

a few things to remeber

1. "Gold Jewellery" often hasn't much real gold in it and it varies by region

Arabic countries, Far East (China, Hong Kong, Taiwan) 24 carat "Chuk Kam" (99.0% min)

Arabic countries, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan & Sri Lanka 22 carat (91.6%)

Arabic countries in the Persian Gulf region 21 carat (87.5%), 18 carat (75.0%) in most Egypt

Europe - Southern / Mediterranean 18 carat (75.0%)

Europe - Northern / USA etc 8-18 carat (33.3 - 75.0%)

Russia / former USSR 9 (37.5%) and 14 carat

2. Even if you buy sommat "real" in say Hong Kong or Singapore the jeweler will take the weight of what he is selling, multiply it by the carat percentage to get the amount of REAL gold and the market price of gold THEN adds 25%-40% for workmanship and his cut - if you reverse the process you can see why you get so little for yer average UK item