memberships 09/10

Danby

i'll be doing it; helps getting away tickets like you said (if you haven't got a season ticket) and you get a free magazine every now and again which always makes good reading material on the toilet.

i'll be doing it; helps getting away tickets like you said (if you haven't got a season ticket) and you get a free magazine every now and again which always makes good reading arse-wiping material on the toilet.

FYP

yeah same here scotty, wanting to get to most of the aways.

cant afford season ticket

Wouldn't that work out more expensive than a ST though? :scratchchin:

Away games are better crack like.

i'll be doing it; helps getting away tickets like you said (if you haven't got a season ticket) and you get a free magazine every now and again which always makes good reading arse-wiping material on the toilet.

FYP

i stand corrected

FYP

i stand corrected

You mean you used to do a sit down wipe? You dorty tramp! :scratchchin:

yeah same here scotty, wanting to get to most of the aways.

cant afford season ticket

I would have thought that chances of getting to away games are less likely now, smaller capacity stadiums while our core away fans will still be there no matter what.

You'd be better off getting a friend with an ST to try and get you tickets than give any more money upfront to this feckless bunch of tossers.