day before renewal day

peasepud

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In for 3 years, but would have renewed anyway. It's depressing but shit happens, and I've come to the conclusion it can't get any worse. Bollocks, I've just jinxed us.

Actually, it's been a bit weird this year not havingo to send anything back to the club but still being renewed. Like it's not right somehow..

In for 3 years, but would have renewed anyway. It's depressing but shit happens, and I've come to the conclusion it can't get any worse. Bollocks, I've just jinxed us.

Actually, it's been a bit weird this year not havingo to send anything back to the club but still being renewed. Like it's not right somehow..

I know what you mean, even though I see the moneys coming out the bank and I have a card in my mitts somehow I get the feeling that it wont work come August