day before renewal day

peasepud

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've filled in and sent back the away ST direct debit mandate with a note saying as and when the club changes hands then I'll renew depending on who buys the club.......but I'm almost certain to anyway.......as long as Ashley has fucked off :o

It's very probable I will renew, but I'm not prepared to just blindly hand over the cash while we're about to kick off preseason training with no manager and a bloke very much out of his depth in charge of team affairs.

I'm looking at buying one this season. It's my silver wedding ann. so I can have a ST and wor lass can have a handbag, or some other bauble.

NOTE: If Shepherd does take over, I will have to reassess the situation.

I think I have, my dad is sorting it out as he has my cash, but if it's not in yet it soon will be regardless of what happens. Despite how pissed off it makes me I do still enjoy going and I'm not going to let Ashley take that away from me.

Bought the 3 years but anyone in two minds can hang on as long as they want since there's not going to be a waiting list, is there?

Bought the 3 years but anyone in two minds can hang on as long as they want since there's not going to be a waiting list, is there?

Only in True Mike Ashley style, waiting list of people who are waiting to see what he starts throwing in free if you buy a ticket. Im thinking shirt, football etc. Not necessarily a NUFC shirt either :o

Me and the boy are going into the family section - got to wait till the 11th apparently - but worth it for £400

It really isn't worth it, trust me.

Me and the boy are going into the family section - got to wait till the 11th apparently - but worth it for £400

It really isn't worth it, trust me.

You think? I thought it was a decent deal depending on th seat you get - better than going game by game