Battlefield 1943

Acid

Just noticed this, and my mate reccomended it. Available from the 360 marketplace as an arcade for 1200 MS points, its been hyped up a bit aswell. BC was never really my cup of tea, but I did like Modern Combat which was the first battlefield game on 360.

Tempted, but Operation Anchorage and Pitt are swaying my decision.

Modern Combat is Call of Duty btw.

Just got 1943 though and it's class, well worth the money. :unsure:

Battlefield 2: Modern Combat is the game I'm on about, COD is Modern Warfare. Oh well, the game looks canny just too many things to buy atm

Just noticed this, and my mate reccomended it. Available from the 360 marketplace as an arcade for 1200 MS points, its been hyped up a bit aswell. BC was never really my cup of tea, but I did like Modern Combat which was the first battlefield game on 360.

Tempted, but Operation Anchorage and Pitt are swaying my decision.

go for them there awsome

Worms 2 Armageddon was on the other day if anyone fancy a game give me a shout. :icon_lol:

I've got this as well if you fancy a game next time I'm on? :unsure:

Sounds like a plan. Can't confirm time for today though woman has a day off so we might be going to the cinema me thinks.