Men of straw ?? Hasn't the ''deadline'' passed for

accadacca

when all those angry players were going to hand transfer requests in if Big Al wasn't appointed ??

Perhaps the rerspective agents have pulled them to one side said ''ffs lads don't go handing in written requests, it will cost ME a fortune'' !

Aye, they've really backed up Shearer - no jobs for them in Spartacus.

when all those angry players were going to hand transfer requests in if Big Al wasn't appointed ??

Perhaps the rerspective agents have pulled them to one side said ''ffs lads don't go handing in written requests, it will cost ME a fortune'' !

your topics are fucking shite man

The self same men of straw who will fire us straight back up?

"Nee Bother"

aye, as when you get on to the pitch and face the opposition, you want to win no matter what is going on around you.

you ever go out on a pitch on a Sunday morning not wanting to win ?? - I didn't and neither will they.

your topics are fucking shite man

<_<